"I don't care, as long as you decide before homeroom is over."

"Thank you very much!"

Y/N grabbed the paper and passed it to others from the back before thinking of who to vote. She was thinking of voting Tenya since he is very good at taking responsibility and take things seriously. Plus he made everyone to stop their shout which she totally need it for some peace and quiet and wrote his name. After everyone voted and Tenya took the papers from them, giving it to Aizawa who woke up and wrote the election results. Y/N looked from the bottom to the top and was shocked to see this.

Y/N L/N - 3
Izuku Midoriya - 3

"How is this possible??" she blurted out in confusion.

"I got three votes?!" Izuku shouted in shock.

"Why Deku?! Who voted for him?! And why vote for Lizard Freak?!" Katsuki stood up in anger and shock.

"Well, it's better than voting for you." Hanta smirked.

"What did you say?!"

"Ha! One vote!" Tenya shouted in happiness even though he was upset no one voted for him.

"Are you sure you didn't vote for yourself?" Momo suspiciously asked.

"No, I voted for someone else."

"I voted for you, Tenya." Y/N plainly said.

"Thank you very much, Y/N!"

Y/N stood up and walked to the front of the class with a shaking Izuku. He was nervous and his eyes are widen and his boots are shaking. While you stood there calmly still confused.

"Then, the class rep is L/N, and the deputy class rep will be Midoriya." Aizawa informed.

"I guess I could try do this whole 'class rep' thing..."

"S-Seriously? Seriously?"

"That is not too bad. Also, I vote for you, Y/N~chan. I admire your stealth idea mission." Tsu said.

"I voted for you as well, Y/N. You were good out there as a leader." Fumikage said.

"After all's said and done, Midoriya can be pretty fired up, anyway." Eijiro commented.

"Y/N was cool when we were going over the battle results!" Denki added smiling at you.

This will be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I still don't think I'm fit for this whole 'class rep' thing. What the hell is that??" she said taking another big bite on the meat she's eating.

"First, keep your language down please. And second, I think you'll do great on being the president. You have a good experience. That's why I voted for you." Eijiro said.

"Yeah! You're like a pro already!" Mina added.

"Tch!" Katsuki scoffed.

"I have been wondering... What kind of experience do you have?" Denki asked making her stop eating.

"....Well,....it's personal...." Y/N muttered having some small flashbacks.

"You see um...she had some...rough times lately.." Eijiro said covering it up for her.

"Oh, sorry."

"It's fine...but maybe for later..."

"It's best if you don't ask her."