Chapter 3 - Bunny Bunny

so so so, I'm really obsessed with BTS fmv's right now?? I just watched the most brilliant one called believer and lemme j say I'm s h o o k. anyways, I may base one of my future stories off of one if I have permission from the creator, but for now imma stick with this story heh. mush!!!

(yoooo after re reading this,  this whole chapter seems kinda pointless to me right now so I hope It actually ends up getting somewhere lmao)

~~~~~~~~~~

Previously:

Two people who just met sat on a park bench, bodies touching, holding hands in the moonlight. 

READER POV:

I woke rather unwillingly at the sound of my alarm going off, groaning as it wailed. I shut it off hurriedly and slid out of bed. I took my phone and slid it into my sports bra (I have a bad habit of sleeping in only underwear), making my way to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair, though in the end I let it be messy. There was no use trying to tame it. 

I put on a pair of baggy ripped jeans and and a white playboy bunny button up shirt with a black sports bra underneath. 

I grabbed my backpack containing my sketch book, journal, composition book, computer and pencil case and headed out the door. I slipped in my headphones and turned up the music, hoping desperately that nobody would talk to me. 

Obviously god hated me, so my prayers weren't answered. My head was down, looking at my phone, so it was probably my fault that we ran into each other. I bumped head on into a strong chest, wondering why this was happening so much recently, suddenly feeling an uncomfortable amount of heat all over my abdomen. 

I looked down and ripped out my headphones, about to go off on whoever just spilled large amounts of coffee all over me. When I looked back up, there was a very flustered looking boy with a white face mask on, eyes blinking frantically. 

"I-I... I-... oh my god, oh my god, I'm so sorry-" He began, voice slightly muffled by the mask. 

I recognized the voice, so I reached up slowly and pulled the mask down in an attempt to confirm my suspicions. After pulling it down, I realized I was right. 

Poor, sweet little Jungkook was staring down at my chest with big eyes, not really knowing what to do, flustered both at the fact that he had just spilled coffee all over me and that he was staring at my chest in the first place. I realized after a moment that he could probably see my bra, because my shirt was white and my bra was black.

'It's fine, don't worry about it.' I signed in his line of sight, again putting emphasis on the word fine, hoping he would get the message. 

"Hate? You hate me now? Is that what you said? Well, I'm not assuming you ever liked me in the first place, but I understand if you DO hate me, I would hate the person that ruined my cool shirt too." He said in a rush, looking literally anywhere but me. 

A small blush was dusting his cheeks as he looked away, I could tell because it was also reaching up to the tops of his pierced ears. Huh. I had never noticed that before - he liked ear piercings. Noted. 

'No, no, no, fine' I repeated. He still looked confused, so I sighed and reached into my backpack for my notebook and pencil. 

I took it out and gripped his hand, only now realizing we were still in the middle of the walk way, and practically dragged him to the nearest seat. It ended up being the seats outside of RoyalTea, the place I assumed Jungkook had gotten the coffee from. 

I plopped down on the wooden bench behind the table, Jungkook slowly sliding in next to me. I opened the notebook and used the pencil to write the word "fine", then signed it again.