*
*
*

"Trash. The lot of you.. absolute trash." A cold voice could be heard as it cut through the tension filling the room. A lone figure sits upon an elevated chair as his fierce gaze fixed upon the council member of the Holang-I clan.

"I asked for one thing. Retribution for the death of my son. A lone woman to be brought In front of me to grovel and beg before I take away her life just  as she did to my son. That was all I asked." The council members couldn't hold his gaze as each one averted their eyes , looking elsewhere but the cold orbs of their clan head.

"Now you're telling me I've lost more men trying to acquire a lead than when I paved the way for this clan through blood and steel?"

"W-we've tried our best but the tea party is not telling us anything . Their own Hare is stopping us and now it seems that he's gotten help from one of their most dangerous member.."

"Excuses...ALL I HEAR ARE EXCUSES!" the man slams his hand on the table and begins to flood the room with killing intent , a few members buckling under pressure.

"Get out of my sight. I'll deal with this myself ... I SAID GET OUT BEFORE I MAKE YOUR HEADS ROLL OFF YOUR BODY!"

The council members  stumbled Their way out, doing their best to get away from the man emitting wrath's incarnate. It takes a few minutes before the man calms himself and begins to exit the room.

His assistant emerges right next to him, a phone in hand.

"Sir, you have an important call."

"I dont want to speak to anyone right now."

"Sir..it's from the bulsajo mistress..." this stops the man from storming off as he turns and takes the phone, a sultry voice emerges from the other end.

"I heard you're having some trouble... so am I sweetie so why don't we help each other..Gooyoung shi."

"Hyorin..."

*
*
*

Awkward.

Yes it was currently super awkward for the Cheshire butler as he sat across the leader of Red Velvet. Bae Joohyun know as Irene sat upright on her seat sipping on the tea that was presented to her by the butler himself. She kept a calculated yet cold gaze on him, as if enjoying the way he squirmed under the obvious tension.

Hajin , to his credit, was doing his darn best staying calm in front of a visual assault such as Irene, especially since she resembled the once love of his life to the tee.

After a lengthy clean up Hajin and David made their presence known to the idols, asking if there was anything else they would need for their sleepover. They both walked in on the girls having a heated debate about the two butler which they promptly ignored. With David stepping forward to calm the girls down, Irene made her way over to the Cheshire Cat amidst the chaos's asking for a moment of his time. With a quick shoulder check Irene grabs his hand and pulls him out of the room.

Now here they were sitting from across each other as he waited for the older woman in front of him to finish her tea.

"Y'all just gonna sit there the whole time? We've been here for 5 mins waiting for another slap to fly you know?" Dahyun says as her vibrant locks pop up from the sofa with Yeri jumping out as well.

"Lady Dahyun What are you doing hiding there?" Hajin asks his mistress.

" Yeri it's not nice to sneak around" says Irene as she shakes her head.

"You're one to talk unnie, you literally swiped the pretty boy under everyone nose." A pouting Yeri answers back.

"I just needed to speak with him in private Yeri ah." Irene says in defence.