8

Hajin woke up the next day in his own room, his memories hazy only knowing that he fell in the pool.

"Ah that was so uncool..." he murmured as he got up from his bed. He did his morning routine and made his way downstairs to get started on lunch. The girls have a tendency of sleeping in late because of their body clock.

He walks to the kitchen, picked the ingredients that he needed and got to work.

Frying some chorizo over medium heat in a large saucepan, he chars the side with its own oil. Adding some diced onions until soft and golden, garlic and sun dried tomatoes were stirred in with dashes of paprika. He threw in the chicken thighs making sure that the skins soaks up the juice from the stir fry.

Pouring some chopped tomatoes and a special stock, he turns the heat down and lets it simmer as he covers the pan with a lid. He begins to make some sliders as a second choice. He season the ground beef and rolls them into small patties. Grilling them he begins to top off each patty with a slice of gouda cheese melting due to the heat. He places the patty in between some fresh green lettuce with sliced tomatoes over two lightly toasted buns. He does this multiple times before he begins to plate the food.

Putting down a giant plate of sliders and fries in the middle of the table. Bowls of shiny white rice, covered by the red lustre of tomato sauce with chunks of chorizo and chicken thighs ran along the table.

The fragrant smell of spice and cooked meat quickly spread across the open space, easily seducing the stomachs of the girls. One by one they all say their greetings before taking a seat. The last person to head down was Jeongyeon with visible dark circles under her eyes.

"Did you not sleep well last night Lady jeong?" Hajin asks in curiosity. Causing the ostrich to flinch from his voice, she waves him away indicating she was alright. Hajin tilts his head in confusion while she tries to hide the redness of her cheeks. Hajin walks back into the kitchen to grab some drinks while the later walks to the table.

"You good Jeong?" Nayeon asks while indulging on a slider.

"Yeah Just has some stuff to think about." Jeongyeon answers back.

This guy really doesn't remember... she thought to herself as she stared daggers onto the oblivious Hajin.

The girls talk among themselves and eventually lunch ends. Today was the last day before the girls go back to their old dorms and their schedule resumes. Unknown to them that this because Hajin was planning to assaulting the base of the Yakuza group tonight hopefully stoping them once and for all.

The girls on the other hand we're ecstatic to be getting back on track. They get that they needed to work even harder for the onces that were involved in the attack last time.

"I'm going out! I've already packed and meeting some friends really quickly!" Sana shouts before running out of the dorm. Of course she didn't get more than 10 yards out before she was stopped by the security team.

Reika walks forward wondering why she would even think she could get out without a whole squad of bodyguards.

"Ugh! Just give me a few hours! If you guys go with me then obviously I would stick out!"

"Sana san today is the last day of your groups probation, can this not wait maybe until tmrw or the day after?" Reika pleads to the Japanese idol.

"Reika san... I just want to be a normal person for at least one day. No cameras, no bodyguards just me.. is that too much to ask?"
Sana says in a dejected manner.