15

"So what's the deal with that Hajin guy? Why's is he here? Where did he come from? How does he know David? How come he grabbed unnie like that? wh- OWW SEUL UNNIE WHAT GIVES?!" Yeri shouts while sporting a bump on her head.

"You need to calm down Yeri ah and ask questions one at a time. You're literally giving everyone a headache with you bouncing around." Seulgi says as she sighs.

"Ah Mianhae hehe"

"But back to the topic... I'm with Yeri here who is he guys?" Wendy adds as she jumps onto the overcrowded bed.

"He's our butler!"

"Bodyguard!"

"Manger/oppa"

"Chingu!"

"Jokbal Chef!"

"No jam bro!"

"He's just Hajin."

"Housewife!"

"Girls! One at a time! Jeez I guess Ill explain....Ahem Song Hajin is our current butler/bodyguard/housewife in the words of Sana... JYP nim hired him about 2 months ago? He's been keeping us safe and has done a good enough job if I say so myself." Jihyo explains as she pulls a pillow toward her ample chest. With a faraway look she fixes her gaze out the window thinking of what their Cheshire Cat is up to.

Joy who was sitting across from the leader of twice couldn't help but grin after seeing the way her friend was looking out the window. Not one to miss an opportunity to tease the girl Joy giggles loudly catching the attention of everyone in side the room.

"What are you giggling for Joy?" Irene asks

"Hhehehe nothinggggg I'm just wondering why Jihyo there is daydreamingggg" she says in a teasing voice, her eyebrow wiggling up and down.

"W-what! I'm not!" Jihyo stuttered , trying to defend herself.

"Whatever you sayyyyyyyy."

"I-I'm not! Anyways he's part of the tea party! I'm guessing so is your bodyguard considering they both have code names and stuff."

"Yeah! David is called the White hare or something, which is like, totally not what he looks like. My dude is like huuuugeee not even close to a rabbit." Yeri rants as she emphasizes the size difference between rabbits and people.

"Hajins is Cheshire Cat, which kinda makes sense cause his laugh sometimes is kinda funny." Dahyun nods sagely as she explains.

"Who would have thought your bodyguard is soft tho, he got dropped by ours in a second Ha!" Nayeon boat as she points her nose up.

"Nuh uh! He was caught by surprise doesn't count! I'm sure your pretty boy would snap like a twig if they go head to head!" Wendy defends.

"I don't want to be rude but I'm kinda with Wendy here, I've seen David bend a pole with bare hands.." Says Seulgi.

"So?! Sounds like he's more of a gorilla than a Hare if he's all brute Strength! Our Cat is super fast I'm sure he can't even touch Hajin!"  Sana says in a huff.

"So pretty boy is fragile Ha!" Yeri taunts

"Yeri! That's rude! His name is Hajin, Hajin is fragile." Joy adds fuel to the fire.

"This is pretty fun to watch to be honest." Tzuyu nudges a napping Momo so that she could watch as well.

"Does David cook? Cause Hajin is a Magician in the kitchen!" Mina says over their loud shouting.

"David isn't bad actually, not as good as me of course but not bad." Irene mentions.

"Enough! We're gonna bicker forever at this rate. " Says Chaeyoung as she tries to gather everyone. The conversation went on for hours before the topic was dropped and the girls went to sleep, forgetting to clean up the mess they made.