5

Oda was saved by a series of bullets, a couple grazing the arm of the butler. Hajin dodges the rest as he backflips into cover dropping the dagger he was holding as he felt blood trickle down his arm.

"Tsk do you guys multiply or something?" Hajin sneers as he checks on the gunwound.

"Boss! Are you okay?!" A goon by the name of Kato shouts as he runs in with the nozzle of his gun steaming. He was followed by a couple more guys, all armed to the teeth as they surround their boss.

"What's the situation..." Oda asks as he wipes the sweat forming on his forehead. He almost met his maker if not for the quick work his men had pulled. Now he needed to know how bad the situation is.

"Our guys over at the south end are being held at bay, so far we haven't been able to get much ground from them. Hiruzen and his men went after the targets as soon as the gas cleared but have since gone mia, not even a single chirp in the coms."

"Hiruzen got the short end of the stick."

"What do you mean?" Kato asks.

"He probably took care of them already, not that it matters since everyone else gets a bigger cut. Get ready to fill this guy up with lead! Whoever kills the cat gets double!" Oda and his men begin to ready their guns while Hajin was tying a piece of cloth he ripped from his shirt around his bleeding arm. He pulls on it tight to prevent anymore blood from leaving his body.

"Hey Cat you still alive?! What happened to all that talk earlier!!! Just so you know we're gonna kill you and then track those girls.What was one of the names...Nayeon was it?? I can already imagine how soft those tits are as I make her scream throughout the night! Oh and that Mina chick is totally my type. Then I'll move down the list leaving my mark, I'll make sure to bust them black and blue before I hand them over to my client. HAHAHAHAHAHAH Don't make it harder for yourself kitty just let me snap your neck HAHAHAHAH"

"You know the trash that's coming out of your mouth are the last things you'll ever say." Hajins venomously says as his voice echoes within the room.

"Don't spread out too much or he'll pick us off one by one." Kato reminds his group.

Out of the corner of the room Hajin rushes into the group, the men notice his swift figure and shot at his path. Hajin picks up a chair and throws it forward smashing into one of the guys knocking him down.

This causes one of them to turn and look at his comrade, when he turns back a hand grabs his face before drilling him into the floor, his ears rang as he began to see lights from the daze. A fist collides onto his faces nose crunching from the pressure before he passed out.

Hajin rolls to the side dodging a shot that was aimed at his head. He dashes to the villain that shot at him; who in a fluster swings his gun at the oncoming butler. Hajin ducks under it and hits the mans shoulder with his palm, popping it out of place before grabbing it and twisting it behind his enemy. Bringing up his right leg he kicks the fool's back sending him flying.

"YOU GOD DAMN MONSTER!" Kato screams in anger as he watched his men drop like flies. He shot a barrage of bullets at Hajin who hid behind a pillar to get some cover. He waits till the gun stops shooting and listens for the sound of reloading, with a deep breath he throws a dagger at Kato. The dagger flies true digging into the leg of the mercenary. A scream escapes his mouth but Hajins fist collided with his chin, effectively shutting his mouth. He stomps his foot right on Katos stomach forcing all the air out of the mercenary. He backs away as the Japanese man crumpled to the floor.

Oda seeing that the guns weren't doing much at long distance rushed towards the butler swinging a hand holding a dagger. Hajin who used daggers for a reason, was smirking to himself as he was dodging all the blows, sparks flying in the dark as their knives crossed. Oda takes a risk and drops his dagger, catching The butler by surprise, but before it reaches the ground he kicks it flying forward. Hajin narrowly dodges it but receives a roundhouse kick to the rib sending him crashing onto the stage.