2

"Oof.."

The heavy sound of a fist hitting its mark echoed into the room. He fell to the ground with a loud thud as he gasped trying to breathe air.

"Get up kitty.."

A blur shows itself at the corner of his eyes and he immediately rolled on the ground and stood, dodging a kick sent to his head by a hairs breath. Sweat dropped from his brow as he narrowly Avoids a concussion. If he was lucky enough to be just that.

"Why are you just standing there kitty, the enemy will not wait for the masters servant to catch it's breath."

Once more he dodges a heavy fist that narrowly grazes his cheek, his hair ruffling from the pressure of the punch.

Again he was thrown upon a desperate situation that had the Hatter try his best to incapacitate him with the most interesting moves in his arsenal in the name of training. He was to do well, excel even but the Mad hatter himself wasn't holding back.

His arms were sluggish and his legs were buckling, he glances at the weight bands attached to his wrist and ankles. Reminding him of why he wasn't able to fight back as hard as he should be.

"You're distracted Cheshire."

A sly voice enters his ears before he felt a punishing kick to his stomach, the force so strong that he was sent flying to a wall 10m away. Slamming onto it's hard surfaces and hearing a crack which indicates a broken rib.

However not a single sound of pain was heard. Only a smile and snicker escapes his mouth.

"Nufufufu"

"At this rate, you're gonna disappoint your employer kitty. If I were you I'd do my best to prove me wrong."

He stood up shakily as he watches the hatter stretch his neck and his hands.

"Break times over, time for round twoooooo"

And the cycle continues

*
*
*
*

"Well this is interesting nufufu my first task as a butler! I'm excited I can't control my smile" Hajin thought to himself.

After his introduction with the ladies Jinyoung excused himself to return to his office. He had left a pair of keys for Hajin to hold; his room, twices room, and the van that carried the ladies.

"Make a good first impression young man." He says before he made his way out. The girls of Twice immediately run away to their rooms leaving Jihyo alone with Hajin in the living room. Thoughts were running in Jihyo head as Hajin walks towards one of his new mistress.

She was Park Jihyo, leader of Twice. Through her hard work and determination she was able to pass SIXTEEN regardless of all the hate and defamation she received. Hundreds if not thousands of ONCES watches her and her group perform on stage and it has been more than 2 years since the eyes of many Koreans have locked on to her.

Be it celebrities or fellow idols no longer made her feel uncomfortable for she knew that it was inevitable.But why? Why does she feel differently with a single person she just met? She immediately labeled him as dangerous and unpredictable. Was it cause of what he did earlier? She wasn't sure but for now she had to speak with all the other girls.

"Milady Jihyo, would you mind answering a couple of questions for me?"

"Ah y-yes what is it Hajin shi?"

"I haven't read the briefing for my dear mistresses and wanted to know if you had a schedule tmrw?"

"Well no Hajin shi, our schedule is open for tomorrow."