1

3RD PERSONS POV

As one of the many members of the Song Family, a family devoted to raising butlers, Song Hajin (age 21) have lived in a butler training camp called "The Tea Party" from a young age. They are trained in many things such as posture, manner of speaking, proficiency in management, language, and many more. This is why butlers that are commissioned from the tea party are considered top of the class and only the elites are allowed to represent the group.

Inside one of the training facilities is Hajin who is currently finishing up his daily morning routine of 50 km, 1000 push ups, Akido, core excercises...and many more. As Two teenagers walk in amazed by the amount of work Hajin is putting out.

"Wow Hajin sunbaenim is amazing.. that's basically spartan training..."

"Exactly what you'd expect from the Cheshire Cat..after all the Song family holds the responsibility of serving the Park Family."

According to traditions the descendants of the Song Family will always become butlers for the Park Family and as such they would receive a special type of training that would allow them to serve to the best of their abilities.

"Hajin sunbaenim!" One of the boys catch Hajins attention as he wipes the sweat from his face with a towel.

"Just now a letter arrived from the Park Family, it indicates that they have selected you to work for them! Congratulations sunbaenim!" Says the other boy.

"Ah finally..I will leave and become a true Butler." Hajin says as he begins to clean himself up and tidy his things, he excuses himself from the other boys as he makes his way to his room of 6 years. Though he felt sentimental he knew that this place was only temporary and began packing his things. He changed into a loose black long sleeve, black pants and leather shoes, wearing his sliver earrings and his rings to compliment his fit.
As he makes his way out of the main floor, he is met with a middle aged looking man with grey hair and sharp features. He gives Hajin a proud look as he walks towards him and places his hand on his shoulder.

"So it's time eh kitty?" The man says as he gives Hajin one last look up and down.

"nufufu yes it is....I promise to uphold the name of the tea party, head butler."

"I know you will Hajin, I've seen how much you've worked and grown. Now go do us proud you damned smiling kitty." He gives Hajin a smirk and hands him the letter with the location of where he would meet his employer.

"Nufufufu till we meet again Mad hatter." Hajin adds as he begins to walk away. He looks back to his head butler who nonchalantly waves his hand and shoos him away, making our Cheshire Cat chuckle to himself. He then waves goodbye to the rest of the group standing by the windows of the facility.

As Hajin walks down the familiar roads of Seoul he looks up to the clear sky.

"I will definitely become a versatile butler! For the sake of that day In the future, when I will be able to protect your smile..the smile that gave my dull and grey world hope and brightness."

As the birds fly across the sky and the noise of the city takes over, Hajin had one thought running in his mind.

"I hope that I will be able to meet her again..."
.
.
.

"It should be around here..." Hajin mumbles to himself as he grabs the letter from his pocket and opens it again.

Mr Song Hajin,

In accordance to tradition, once a descendant of the Song family is of age and taken proper training, they are to take on the responsibility of serving as a butler to the Park Family. Your master Park Jin young has summoned you to aid him.