Episode 15- The End?

Start from the beginning

                   Shannon- -looking rather confused- How do you remember all of this? I gave all of you amnesia!

                      Nikki- -looking up- Amnesia works in different ways and memories can be brought back when triggered by an event.

                   Victoria- You obviously didn't dig deep enough.

           Shannon- -huffing and smiling sinisterly- Well, that may be true, but you still have a trial to solve. Why did I do it?

                Marina- "You're an Enoshima. Your urge to kill was only destined to spark. But there must be a reason. Other than being mentally unstable like you and your family were. I'm guessing the real reason you cracked was when your life was ruined by the death of Kihanna. You knew Naegi was here and put your plan into action. You wanted to get revenge on all the descendants of Hope's PeakAcademy students. You wanted to relive your aunt's name and convinced Kyojuro to join you. But Robert wasn't like you. He saw your wicked ways and died trying to protect us. You killed my father, the one person who foiled Junko's plans. But you made a fatal mistake. You didn't kill me. You didn't kill the one person who would figure you out. You didn't kill the SuperHigh School level Hope!" 

                Shannon- -looking down confused, frantically biting her nails. Suddenly looks back up at her and smiles, jumping back onto her throne- Well, you are a smart little bitch, aren't you? Nothing you said was incorrect. True, I live up to my name. The urge to kill and cause despair never leaves me. Hahaha! –turns around and comes back around with Kawaii makeup- Want me to be beary honest? I knew the makeup had a chance to become unstable! I didn't expect that girl to die, but oops! And with Viviana, I killed her. She never threatened me in anyway! True, she wanted to blackmail me, pupu, but I wasn't going to allow that. Marina, im surprised your girlfriend didn't catch the other hidden cut.

                   Victoria- -confused- what other cut? You split Viviana's neck right open.

                  Shannon- Heehee, that's why I said it was hidden. While I did silence her with my hand, she still tried to get out of my grasp, so I stabbed her straight through the jaw! You should have seen her choking on her blood. You've truly never seen despair until you see the cruelest of people cry as they await their fate. I slit her neck and Pupupu! –giggles- I'm getting distracted.

                       Nikki- -looking quite disgusted- So you never had a motive other than to avenge Junko?

               Marina- "That's right, isnt it Shannon?" –watches Shannon as she again chews on her nails- "You are done. We win."

               Shannon- -turns around and comes back normally- You may have figured me out, but im not done with you four yet.

               Cratos- -eyes wide, mouth agape- I...

           Shannon- -sadistic smile on her face- I almost forgot about you. –looks innocent and beautiful.- Cratos, I still love you. Don't you remember how happy I was with you? It was all real...

                   Victoria- She is lying.

              Cratos- -looks up at her, eyeliner running down his face- You...love me?

            Shannon- Always have. I was keeping you alive in here, never letting anyone attempt to murder you.

                 Nikki- She's trying to drag you...