Episode 3

Episode 3-

            Marina- The room was pretty large and empty. There were 16 spots for us to stand, all made into a circle in the middle of the room. There was a small name plate on each space. We all made our way to our spots. I had to stand next to a sign with Jowe's picture on it. It was his ID photo of his nervous smile, held up by a flimsy and slightly rusty nail. It made me uncomfortable to stand next to it. I shivered, a chilling feeling ran down my spine. On my other side, I stood by Shannon. She looked terrible. Her eyes were wide with her pupils small. She was shaking and had to hold on to the railing. I could feel the slight vibrations from her trembling body on my railing. Her makeup on her face made the feeling worse. I remember seeing blue smeared on her face when she came into the cafeteria after me. She must have detailed it after finding out about Jowe, because there was a large, abstract frown covering her actual mouth and the shading on her face made her look like a real life interpretation on remorse. The way she had shaded made her face resemble that of a male. I kept staring until Monokuma appeared on his throne. He sat there as if in a theater, watching a brand new movie.

             Monokuma- How about we start this debate? He he who killed Jowe in hopes of walking away with their freedom and life?

      As the same in the show, the verbal bullets are loaded into the imaginary revolver Marina had and was ready to fire.

            Marina- I would have begun, but it felt as if there was a large lump in my throat. I swallowed hard, but still the words would not surface.

           Nikki- I shall start this. In our notebooks, it says Jowe was killed around 11:00 p.m. The cause of death was by poisoning. The body was discovered first by Marina at 10:15 in the morning. Does anyone have any ideas about the poison?

            Viviana- -leans against her railing, looking at her gloves- I don't know how to debate. It is for losers who have nothing better to do than argue with everyone.

            Marina- god she never shuts up. I swallowed again and it had appeared the lump in my throat had gotten smaller. I began to talk.  "Tekai and I were investigating in the kitchen and cafeteria. While investigating, we found Jowe clutching a small cup filled with tea. The contents of the cup appeared to be peach tea, but we suspect that is what was used to sneak the poison into him. To hide the scent or taste of poison, Tekai and I believe that these were used." I held up the bag of peach pits. 'We found a cluster of peach pits in the trash. We did not find any suspicious bottles or cans that could have been used to poison Jowe though."

               Cordell- Marina, if I may ask. Are the peach pits wet or damp by any chance?

                Tekai- -popped up and shouted- Yeah they were. I think they were boiled in the tea for flavor.

                  Cordell- Tekai, while you aren't incorrect, peach pits contain cyanide. In large amounts, it can kill someone. Judging by the amount of pits you have there, that is enough poison to kill 3 people. The cyanide was hidden well by the peach smell and flavor.

                   Marina- I was shocked. "So someone used peach pits? Who else knew this was possible?"

     Nobody but Cordell rose his hand. Manoto spoke up.

                    Manoto- So that means that means Cordell is the culprit! He is the only one who knows about the pits! Cordell is the culprit and he is the only liable suspect!

                    Marina- you're wrong! (The original animation gunshot commences) Manoto, not all the evidence is shown. Plus, someone could be lying about knowing about the cyanide. While he is a suspect for the small piece pointing to him, he cannot be the only suspect.