Chapter 21- School Is More Fun

Sorry for not updating for such a long time but I had surgery and a lot of things were going on so I didn't have time to write.

------------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Ughhh, I don't want to go to school. I wake up everyday not wanting to go to this new school but I have to. I wish today is better than last week and I actually have fun in that place.

Yesterday, I studied and talked to James all day. I really miss him. This is gonna be an absolutely bad week cause I wont see him. When you see someone everyday it's really hard when you suddenly don't see them for a whole week. 7 days. 168 hours. 10,080 minutes. 604,800 seconds. Yes I counted them. No one will ever know and understand how much I miss James.

The moment I entered school I found Nick waiting for me.

"Good morning beautiful" Nick said.

"And I have a boyfriend." I said back.

"Is that the new good morning." He said.

"Shut up. I'm not in the mood." I said.

"Why? Having a fight with Mr.Boyfriend." He said.

"No."

"Then tell me whats wrong."

"Its just I really mi..." I paused " It's none of your business."

"Just tell me. Pretend I'm one of your Best friends back home." He said.

"Just not in the mood and I didn't wanna come to school today." I said trying to shut him up.

"But, there is an upside to you coming to school."

"And what would that be?" I asked.

"Seeing my beautiful face." He said and I burst out laughing. He just said that to make me laugh and I'm sure of it.

"You call that thing beautiful." I said between my laughs. Then the bell rang and we started heading to class.

During the next few classes he kept of trying to make me laugh and I actually did. This guy is really funny. I don't know why James wont let me talk to him. He gets overly jealous and sometimes I hate it. Maybe Nick flirts with me but that's just him. Nick flirts with all girls.

"Do you wanna go have lunch outside school and then skip?" As soon as the break bell rang I found Nick standing in front of my desk.

"No. We have classes." I said.

"Who cares."

"Okay fine lets go. " I wasn't in the mood for an argument. With that we left the school.

--------------------

For the next couple of days, we kept going out after school. I actually had so much fun hanging out with him. All that changed when James came back but I was so happy to see him too.