Chapter 17- Second day

It's tuesday, my second day at school. I really didn't wanna come but James made me. I told him that I can't concentrate and it's better if I just stay home and study but he insisted on me going and making new friends. We fought like an hour this morning because I didn't wanna come to chill but he won and here I am back at this boring class. I really can't concentrate, I tried a lot but all I could think about is why does this guy keep thinking of me like that. Does he like me?

I went to my locker to get my books for the first period and lucky me Nick's locker is the one next to mine. Is this luck or was it arranged? For us to bump into each other. For us to be in the same class. For us to be sitting next to each other. For us to have lockers next to each other and for him to like me with no reason. I never even had a decent conversation with him.

"Hii. How are you today?" he said. 'Did you break up with your boyfriend yet?' he thought.

"I didn't want to come to school this morning but my boyfriend James made me come." I meant to say this to mention I AM still with James.

"Mmm." He sounded bored.

I took my books and left to go to first period before the bell and he followed. I hate this guy.

First class we had English. Ms.Salma was actually a nice teacher and a kind person. She started explaining the lesson and today I actually concentrated because we have a quiz tomorrow. The next three classes went so peacefully. I concentrated but not hundred percent. Nick still had those weird thoughts about me and It was creeping me out. Then there was the break and I went to sit with the girls from the class. The little group of biotches from yesterday. We talked a lot and gossiped, I think we mad fun of every single person walking or sitting in this playground. We didn't have a lunch room, we just had a cafeteria and a huge place to walk, sit or play with our friends.

'I like this girl. She seems like a perfect fit for our group.' Said Veronica, the main girl in this group -the one that came to tell me to go and sit with them yesterday.

I was actually happy to be having friends. I wanna ask my dad if I can have a party at our house. I can invite these girls and Lisa's friends. I wish my twinzies were here though because I missed them so much my heart hurts. I missed my house, my room, my school, my friends, my teachers. Even though I am happy here something inside me wants to go back there. I want my old life back. The life with no magic, no curse, no one out to kill me. The life that my relationship wasn't at risk in. The life when I didn't get headaches and I didn't go to hospitals. I miss my mom too. I wish she was here to help me through all this.

"Hey are you with us?" Veronica snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry what did you say?" I asked.

"I said lets go because break is over or do you wanna skip?" she said.

"No lets go to class." But before going I took out my phone and sent James a text:

Please come pick me up. Not feeling well. Love you.

And off to class I went, waiting for James to come pick me up because I didn't want to stay another minute here. He came after 30 minutes and I was so happy so see him like it had been years. As soon as we entered the car I hugged him really tight.

"I really missed you." I told him.

"I missed you too." He said. "Did something happen at school? Are you okay? Did anyone annoy you?"

"No I'm fine. I just missed you and I couldn't stay at school any longer." I said.

"It's gonna be fine. You're gonna get used to it." He reassured me.

"I wish." I said and sat properly in my seat.

As the car started moving I started saying the report of the day. When I arrived home I went to bed because I was tired and wanted to sleep. When I woke up I went downstairs to say hi to everyone and sat on the table next to Sara to do my homework then I ate dinner. After dinner, James and I went for a little walk and then we went back home and stayed in my room to watch T.V. James fell asleep in my room but I didn't want to wake him so I just closed the T.V. and slept.

----------------------

Hey everyone. I really hope you are enjoying this story and please comment to tell me if you like it. You can also give me ideas and please comment and say if you want me to update or delete this story. How do you think this story is going so far? Do you like the fact that Celest is making new friends but still want her old life back? Do you like James and Celest's relationship?

Please vote, comment and share this story.