Chapter 11- Escaping

I woke up in a hospital bed for the second time in 2 weeks. James was sitting next to my bed and seemed so happy to finally see me awake.

'She's fine. She's fine. My dad didn't kill her, thank god.' I heard James's thoughts.

What the hell? I don't remember what happened but I think I had a car accident. What does my accident have to do with James's father? The past two weeks has been really weird and a lot of weird events happened.

"Thank god. Thank god you're finally awake. I almost lost hope of seeing you and hearing your voice again." James said.

"What happened? How long have I been here?" I asked, totally confused.

"For 2 months. You have been in a coma for two whole months. I was dying. I hadn't known I love you this much. When you were on your way back home you got into a car accident. My dad...." he paused " was the one driving the car that hit you. Your dad told me everything. My dad went to jail and we lied and said you were dead so he won't come after you again."

"He will see me around and ...... aren't you too suppose to try and kill me. You too are a hunter right?" I said.

"Yes I am but I love you. I don't wanna kill you. I will protect you from all the hunters in my family but......." he paused again. He's making me worried. "You will leave. You and your dad will live in England. He already has a job there and he found you a great school. I promise to come visit in every holiday and by next year I will come and live there." James said. Sadness in his voice.

"You really love me? you won't try to kill me?" I asked still afraid that his feeling might change.

"I really love you with all my heart. I promise we will grow old together and we will have lots of children just like we wanted. I promise you I will never ever try to kill you. Maybe we are the couple that will stop the curse." He told me.

"I really hope so. I don't wanna leave. I don't wanna leave you. Seeing you in the holidays won't be enough. It just won't be." I said with anger. I was really mad. I didn't care to die but I wanted to die with him.

We were cut when the doctors entered with them my dad. They gave me medicines and injections and did some check ups on me. They then said I could leave in two days and they left.

"I guess James told you the plan." My dad said. He too had sadness in his voice.

"I wanna be here. I wanna be with my friends. Live at the house that has memories of my mom. I wanna be with my family. With my twinzies. With James." I looked between the both of them.

"Its the only way to be safe for now, my little princess. I can't lose you like I lost your mom. You will stay with me." My dad said.

I gave up trying to argue. There was no point. So the plan was that we will leave from here to the airport straight. Everyone know I died and my dad will leave for England because of the hurtful memories he has here. My dad and mom are originally from England so he said he wanted to go back to his family. James was gonna come with us and stay for a while to apply for college and come to live next semester. He told his mom he wanted to help my dad settle everything. After all HIS father was the one who supposedly killed me or tried to.

--------

I finally got out of the hospital but to my luck we went straight to the airport. We only had two bags since dad already sent all our stuff there. We waited for two hours or so then we rode the flight. Lucky thing we were business class, thank god cause it was one of a hell of a ride.

As soon as the plan took off a weird question popped in my head and I couldn't stop myself from asking "How did my mom really die?" Both James and My dad looked at me kind of surprised by the sudden question.

------------------------------

So how do you think her mother really died? Right comments and say what you think.

Please VOTE AND SHARE if you like my story.