#4**** who is that? (Rochu)

There he was.... he came to the library almost everyday to study. It was nice to watch from the side even though it might have seemed weird. Yao pulled his long hair back in a low pony tail, and I felt my heart race faster and faster. I had never spoken to him before,but I recently ran into him at our high school a few weeks ago. He was a total mess when he bumped into me, but he was so beautiful. I sat at a desk by the corner as I watched him pick a book peacefully. Once he did, he walked to a seat and started to read one.

I had tried to cover my face with my book as I watched him. To be clear....I was not the best with people. A lot of people were scared of me but I really wanted to try and make friends. Right now, I wanted to make friends with Yao, but I was so nervous about it, I doubt I would be able to pull it off. I felt a bit miserable as I shoved my face below the book. He seems like a nice person, so maybe I should just go for it?

I looked over the book to stare at him some more and noticed he had on reading glasses. He was such an old man and it was extremely cute. I smiled at the sight of him before I noticed he had finally given me eye contact. Out of terror, I quickly hid my face behind the book. I took another peek at him and saw he was getting up with his things, and he was....coming in my direction. "Please don't come to me" I whispered nervously. What will I even do if he did? I would just stare shocked like a creep being caught.

"Excuse me" I felt a shiver down my spine as I jumped in my seat. "Hi....hehe, did you need something?" I asked looking to him. His face was calm and he looked as if he did not have a care in the world. "Ummm.... you have been staring at me for the past few minutes, we're you interested in one of the books I had?" Yao asked. Great....so he did notice me staring at him, I am the worst , this....was embarrassing.

"Ahhh....yes.... "murder on the orient express" it is my favorite." I smiled. Not only was it one of the books he had in his hand, but he read it so much. I noticed how many times he had checked the book out a few days ago, when I went to check out the same book. I thought maybe if I read the book, we would have something in common, and I would be able to talk to him about it. "Ahhh yes it is mine too, say, would you like to join my club? It is a fine literature club. If you like this book, I am sure you will like many more"

My eyes widened as he took a seat next to me. "Really? That would be so great!" I smiled. "Shhhhhhh!!!" The librarian shushed me. I laughed nervously as saw how a smile started to appear on his face. He was so amazing, I wanted to know more about him, and being in the same club as him will give me a chance to do just that. "We actually have a meeting after school, you should stop by after class....well, follow me after class....you are in the same class as me , right?"

"Ahhh! Yes! I mostly sit in the back. Study hall finishes soon, so it would be great" I smiled. He came in here during study hall, that is how I knew, soon after I met him, I started to come here too. "Well then, sounds good, see you later" Yao stood up with a smile and waved me a goodbye as the bell started to ring. I finally started to feel the happiness consume me. Wow! This was getting easy! I was really so close to making him into my friend. I jumped up from my seat and started to walk happily out of the library, I wish school would just be over already.

~
The final bell to the end of the day started to ring, and I felt relieved. I quickly put my things up as I looked over to Yao who had just finished doing the same thing. The days I wondered what he did after school were finally being answered right now. "Hey, lets go" he smiled. I nodded happily as I walked to him quickly. "Hey....what's your name again? I don't think I got it" he asked walking beside me. "Oh...my name is Ivan....and you are Yao... right?" I asked nervously.

"Yes!! That is so cool that you know my name, how did you know?"
"We are in the same class....."
"Ahhhh....yeah that makes sense" he said nervously. I laughed at his sudden expression as I walked slowly beside him. I had longer legs and didn't want him to jog to the club room. "So are you in any other clubs Ivan?" Yao looked at me in my eyes and I think I felt someone pull at my heart strings. "No....I guess it is really hard to put myself out there."

"Great!! It is an honor to be your first club president" Yao winked. We walked for sometime until we stopped at a door. "Just a heads up, there is maybe four other people in the club, they can be intense but they mean well" Yao spoke nervously. He opened the door quickly and a bowl came flying at me. "What?" I dodged the bowl quickly, looking to who threw it. "Oh come on guys! We have a new member , at least act like you like each other!!!!" Yao started to get mad at everyone. "Sorry!"

I looked to the four of them and there was two guys that looked like twins standing beside each other with a camera, while a guy with bushy eyebrows was holding someone else's collar. The other guy had long blonde hair and just looked to us with a nervous smile. "Hello, my name is Ivan" I said a bit quietly. The sight was unbearable to look at. "Hey dude!!!! This is my brother Matthew, my name is Alfred! Don't get us confused okay!!! Now the two people fighting over there are Arthur and Francis, welcome to the fine literature club"

I closed the door slowly and looked to Yao who was sweating nervously. "I swear they are super cool, just give them a chance" Yao Bowed his head as he clapped his hands together. These are his friends...if I make friends with his friends, maybe Yao will like me even more. "Yeah okay, lets do this" I smiled. I started to pat his head softly as he stood up straight to look at me. "That is a relief" he laughed.

I opened the door again and saw all four of them in a line watching the door. "Are the two of you done making out now? We would like to start the meeting" Arthur crosses his arms annoyed. "Yeah....I mean- we weren't but, we are ready" I laughed nervously. I could feel my face get red as I turned to Yao who was as embarrassed as I was.

I took a seat across from Yao and slowly took out my books to watch him. He looked so calm and cute...and so sweet. "Take a picture it will last longer" Alfred whispered to me and I felt my face get red again. I quickly looked to Alfred and everyone who had wide smirks on their faces. These guys..... I was going to kill them. "Sure...." I said annoyed.

"Alright then!!! Let's start!" Yao cheered looking to everyone. His excitement made him even more lovable and amazing. I wanted to know more about him , and this was the way to do it. "Yes president!" Everyone cheered taking books out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading so far ❤️

Make sure to LIKE AND comment ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️