#1***Cabin fun (Ameripan smutt warning!!!)

"You invited all of them?!!!!" Everyone at the dinner table looked to Alfred who was as nervous. "To be fair, papa said we could invite anyone" Alfred looked to them nervously. "Yes, but I did not think you would invite the whole family. I thought you would just ask your friend kiku to come" Alfreds father Francis looked to his husband who was as shocked. "Do not worry, kiku only said him, and his older brother are coming.... Yao raises him and his siblings and acted as a guardian, he is really nice and it will be them....and one other" he laughed nervously.

"So you are bringing three people and I only get to bring one." Matthew looked to his brother annoyed and turned to their parents. Everyone looked to Arthur as if waiting for him to make a final say on what was to be done. "Well....they are already invited so , it would be rude of us to suddenly tell them no" he laughed nervously. Francis and Matthew looked to each other shocked but tried to nod it off. "Fine I guess" Matthew said a bit annoyed.

The family was going to their cabin that Francis bought recently. Arthur and Francis thought that if the boys asked at least one of their friends to come along it would be even more fun for them. Matthew asked his friend Carlos and Alfred....asked his friends whole family. All Arthur could think was how lucky they were that the rest of the family did not want to go. "Matthew next time you can bring more people" Arthur looked to his son who shrugged it off. They were eating dinner at their house before they left that night for their cabin.

The rest of the time , the family ate their dinner in silence as the awkwardness from Arthur's decision was felt. Francis thought about how sure he was that Arthur would not let it slide, but he guessed he was wrong.

~Alfred pov~
Okay so I may have accidentally invited the whole family but it is no big deal. I was afraid to tell my dad that I had asked kiku was one of them and his older brother wanted to go, along with his friend Ivan who have known each other for a long time. I invited kiku because I really liked him, I know he probably does not feel the same way, and only sees me as a friend, but couldn't hurt to try right?

We had arrived at the cabin home around 10 at night, it was a five hour drive from our home. So of course when Matthew and I stepped out of the car, we were relieved to have finally arrived. "So how many bedrooms did you say it had?"  Our dad looked to papa who smiled. "Four bedrooms, isn't that great?" Papa smiled to dad who just patted his shoulder gently. "Nice, well Francis can open the door so we can bring our luggage in." Papa kissed our dad quickly before running off to open the door for us.

They were so sweet with each other, it made me happy. We were staying in the cabin for a few days so I was actually very excited to start my summer off like this. "Better hurry before I pick the best room" Matthew nudged me. I snapped out of my train of thought as I heard that challenge. "You bet" I laughed. Soon the two of us dropped what we had in our hands and ran inside the house.

~
The next morning I woke up early from how excited I was. Kiku has sent me a message that he would be here at eight. It was about eight in the morning right now and Carlos, Matthews friend had showed up. Of course our dads were asking him a bunch of questions which was cool. I was just so excited for everyone to meet kiku. He was so amazing, and cute and ugh! Everything so awesome in the world.

I sat waiting for them to come on the couch, I hadn't even tried to eat breakfast yet because I was so excited. Okay, I am going to make sure to act normal around him, nothing weird coming from me.

"Oh look, I think your friend is here Alfred" Matthews words made me jump up from my seat as I ran around like a crazy person. "Oh man really!!?" I said looking to Matthew and Carlos. They both nodded at me like I was crazy as a knock on the door was heard. I continued to stare at them , in which they did the same. "Well, are you going to get it?" Matthew asked as I nodded slowly. "Yes dude, jeez stop bothering me already" I said trying to laugh it off.