Kissing You; Chapter 8; Think "Seduction"...

Start from the beginning

"Oh my goodness just leave me alone!" I shriek out loud not realising that my thoughts had not actually stayed in my head like they were supposed to. I pause then look around at all the puzzled faces which glare at me in confusion. I must really look like a freak. I pull a weak smile at everyone and bow my head down in embarrassment. As soon as I hear conversations emerging again from the crowd of cliques again, I speed-walk up to the school but still keeping my head focused on the ground below me. Then suddenly, a hard collision between me and an..object? I'm presuming.

"Ow!" I wail in pain as I rub my forehead then slowly look up to see what it was I had just bumped into.

"Oh my bad, shorty. I didn't see you there," the deep voice exclaims, with a hint of laughter in their tone.

Okay so I definitely bumped into a dude. Oh great one, Sasha! I tilt my head up slightly and my eyes widen and as soon as he locks his sparkling emerald eyes with mine. The bigger picture zooms out, distracting me from his beady hypnotic eyes. My heart pounds louder and faster when I realise its Jacob Carlson. The other hotty who just so happens to be related to the prick who gave me a place to sleep last night.

I part my lips but it takes a while for words to escape. "Oh don't sweat yourself about it. It was partly my fault anyway," I stumble trying to look anywhere but his eyes.

"Oh, Sasha I'm really sorry. Didn't mean to bump into you intentionally or anyth-"

I raise my brow at him, "Dude, don't sweat it." I give him a warm sweet smile. And he smiles back which make my heart sink a little. But not as much as Kyle makes mine. Why can't Jacob give me those insane crazy butterflies that Kyle gives me? Why am I not falling for Jacob like I keep telling myself to?

"Well, see you around then," he adds with a warm smile and his soft green eyes which I only notice now that they have a tint of blue and grey to it. I'm so bewitched by his radiant beauty.

"Yeah see you around Jake," I nervously encounter. I turn on my heel and march in the direction of my locker to get ready for first period which is Biology. And I'm hoping Lara is there so I can tell her all about my little evening with Kyle Carlson.

"Actually, Sasha, wait!" he calls after me as he grabs onto my wrist and twirls me around to face him again. I see him and Kyle both have the same technique in "pulling girls". Brothers these days...I gaze at him and wait curiously for him to continue. "I was wondering if maybe we could..erm...like hang-" he starts.

"Sasha!" a voice calls from behind me which makes me snap my head in the direction. Oh it's Jamie, one of Kyle's mates. Me and Jamie haven't had the most pleasant history together. Okay long story short. he used to like me, but I didn't like him. Asked me out, I rejected. And from then, he's just hated me...a lot. Don't get me wrong, he's very attractive and funny. Gorgeous sea-blue eyes and smooth silky hair always in place. His hair always stayed in perfect place no matter the weather. I liked that about him, but considering he was close pals with Kyle, I knew they were bound to have the same characteristics. And it turned out I was right as usual."Kyle wants to see you in the library now," Jamie demands in a deep firm tone.

I turn back to Jacob who looks frustrated, like he just wanted to punch the closest object to him. Which was me. I slowly start shifting away from him trying to not make it seem as if I was actually scared. "Well he can wait," Jacob orders as he grips at my wrist even harder.

"I don't think you understand. He said now!" Jamie snaps as he emphasises the word "now" to make it sound more deadly and death-threatening. I see he still takes orders from Kyle then. Surprise, surprise! No changes there then.

I turn back to Jacob, mouth "sorry" then give him a small apologetic look. I really need to know what Kyle wants. Jacob will have to wait for the time being. I observe as he relaxes his muscles, weakly smiles at me then lets go of the tight grip he had around my wrist.