kaksikymmentäyhdeksän

broskies
Al, Andy, Brook, Frase, G, Harv, Jack, Jay, Mike, Will, Rye, Son

Brook

I am pretty sure you've already figured it out but I am kinda seeing this dude :) have been for a couple of weeks :)

Son
😱😱😱😱

Rye
Oh welcome to the club ! 🏳️‍🌈

Will
oh hes peng

G
Ye u weren't subtle

Jay
🥳

Al
I knew the flirting wasn't platonic

Brook
@alex dude i wanted to shag you ok

Harv
O
M
G
TELL ME EVERYTHING G
WHERE DID HOU MEET
WHATS HIS NAME
AGE
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
ECERYTHNG

Brook
😂😂😂
His name is Harper Dark

Mike
Cute

Brook
He's 17
I used to kinda know him when I was a kid
And we met up when I was back home
Been texting for a couple of weeks before that though

___________________________________________________

Brooklyn gets that to most people telling your friends about the person you're dating doesn't seem like a big, especially not if you've made it as blandly obvious as Brook and Harper had. But to him it is. It's not necessarily the fact that his friends now know or that Harper is a boy. He knows his friends would always support him and he's always been open about liking boys as well. It's the fact that he has not been with anyone since Elena died.

He's never been with anyone but Elena and never planned on being with anyone else either. She was the one, she made his world spin. He gets that it sounds insane, they were fifteen and on drugs. What did they know? Not much that for sure, but that she was the one was one thing that Brooklyn did know and then she died and Brooklyn he to raise a baby all on his own. While also trying to stay sober and failing to do so, only to have to do the whole getting sober thing all over again. These past two three years the last thing on his mind had been hooking up with someone, let alone a relationship. Sure there had been moments he had felt lonely and craved the touch of another human being, but it always been Elena he wanted. At parties the boys would throw he would sometimes make out with someone for a little but it just never felt right so he never took it any further.

When he had started talking to Harper he never intended it to turn into something, as far as he was aware Harper was straight and just a guy he used to know. After barely being in town the past couple of years he decided to text Harper a couple of weeks prior to the anniversary of Elena's death. Both because he was curious how the guy he once considered a friend was doing and because he didn't really know anyone else in the town and sitting at home being sad for a whole week didn't sound good. He knew that's not what Elena would've wanted for him, especially not after last year.

They started out with just the basic chit chat the how's life and what do your days look like type of stuff and quickly turned into deeper conversations. Brooklyn started to feel a spark whenever Harper would text him and it scared the living shit out of him. He hadn't felt this way in, well in forever. A part of him felt like he was cheating on Elena because while she may be dead, he promised his heart would always be hers and will be. Part of it at least, but he's learning to make some space for Harper too and deep down he knows that's okay. It's what Elena would've wanted.

Other than the fact that he was scared to except that he was developing feeling for Harper he was also afraid his friend would judge him. He went home to mourn Elena, the death mother of his child, only to come back dating someone. And while rationally he knows they'd never hold it against him he was still scared they would.

___________________________________________________

beaumont, k.jejwjw and 3.902 others liked this picture

harperthebagel missing my cuddle bear 🐻

tagged: itsgibson

252 comment

itsgibson he misses you too!
  ↪️harperthebagel cant wait to come down to london and hold you both again:)

___________________________________________________

Populair family YouTube Brooklyn Gibson-Wyatt dating a boy?

These past few years youtuber itsgibson has been quite about his relationship status but is he finally speaking out?

by Melanie H. Jackson

Brooklyn Wyatt-Gibson is an eighteen year old youtuber and father to his adorable three year old son, Thor Embrey Wyatt-Gibson

Brooklyn Wyatt-Gibson is an eighteen year old youtuber and father to his adorable three year old son, Thor Embrey Wyatt-Gibson. Earlier this year he revealed the identity of his sons mother, who he had always said was out of the picture. Her name was Elena Agulair and she sadly passed away shorty after their son was born by a drug overdose. The youtuber also admitted to struggling with addiction himself but has been clean for two years now.

He's never mentioned having been in a relationship with anyone other than Elena and has also managed to avoid any rumours, which is impressive seeing as he has a massive following. This was until a couple of weeks ago a young musician called Harper Dark from his home town and he started openly flirting in the comments of their Instagram.....

continue reading

Oii lads

It's been quite sometime I know! But here it is a new chapter :)

Just today I posted a lil post on my timeline about this Corona thing being a bit overwhelming and that being the reason why I haven't posted during the self isolation despite promising I would and then tonight I was suddenly struck with the urge to write, so that's good :)

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed.

Loads of love,
B :)x