kuusi

00:00-----------------------------------------15:41

It's moving day |meet my new roommate

Beaumont  3,5k views
7 minutes ago

___________________________________________________

"Your video has been up, what, like 10 minutes and I've already gained so many followers." Andy laughs, refreshing his Instagram. "Someone's already made a fan page for me? What the hell is going on?" He questions. He's not used to this, it's not what he signed up for as photographer and it's not something he'd ever expect to happen.

Rye laughs from beside him, "Most of my subscribers are teenage girls, this was bound to happen mate." He can understand why it may seem strange to most people, but when you have a large following it's not uncommon that someone creates an account dedicated to you or people close to you. It's become so normal to him that he doesn't even look up when someone creates yet another account for one of his brothers. "Just wait till the ship accounts show up." While responding to comments he's read plenty of comments asking if they are together or saying that they look so cute together.

"Ship accounts?" Andy questions, he's clearly not as into this little world as Rye is.

The brunette nods, "Yeah, ship accounts. Ya know what a ship is? Me and Mikey are a ship our ship name is Rikey and when people ship you they think you're cute together or they could see you dating." Andy just nods, he gets the concept, though he has no idea who Mikey is or what a ship name really is. 

___________________________________________________

○●

jamesmarriottyt, inabber and 65.929 others liked this post

versacetouch: ): emoh ton s'kcaj dna knurd tog

873 comments

versaceplstouchm3: you being drunk and doing half face reveals is the only thing keeping my will to live alive

dumbasduff: I leave for five minutes FIVE and this is what happends. Omw
  ↪versacetouch: in your bed x
  ↪dumbasduff: if you puke YOU are going to clean it
  ↪versacetouch: ai ai captain👌🏼

dumbasduff: Nice sweater, is it mine👀
  ↪duffsversace: OTP

fovvs: two pictures, making us swipe? Fancy.
  ↪versacetouch: I AM fsncy bt mosty drink😬

willne: at this point you might as well just ya know show we ur face you nonce
  ↪joshy: I did it like this for the longest time think he'll be fine cheers x
  ↪memeulous: yet only one of us is still masked🧐

  ↪joshy: yeah and one of us can actually breath properly when filming with face cam🤫
  ↪memeulous: an alpha male like me doesn't need to be able to do that😤

___________________________________________________

"I am gonna go out with Jack, Mikey and the lot and I was wondering if you wanted to tag along?" Rye asks, swinging into Andy's bedroom.

Andy looks up from his laptop on which he's editing pictures for a client. He's not really a club going kind of guy, but he's new in London and as far as he's seen in videos Rye and Sonny's friend group is really a sane and cool group of guys. "Sounds like fun, let me just get changed." He's wearing an old sweater and a pair of joggers which is not really club apparel.

When they arrive at the club there's already a couple of guys sitting in the booth with Sonny. "Fovvs!" Sonny chants, "You actually came, didn't think you had it in you." The tall raven haired grins, clumsily pulling Andy in to a side hug.

"Fuck off, Ryry." The elder groans embarrassed that Sonny would just expose him like that. The other guys at the booth laugh and yell their names, but Andy can't catch any of them over the loud music. "Here, come sit with us." Sonny slurs ever word he says and pulls Andy into the booth. Rye slides in next to him and it's a tight fit but they make it work.

"They told me who they were but I didn't catch a single name." Andy admits to his new found roommate, who just laughs and slides him a pint.

"So the one across from us is Will Lenney, you probably know him, he's Geordie though so if you don't get what he's saying that's why. Next to the big WillNE we have Jack but you've already met him, the fake blonde is Brooklyn and he'll have you know he has a kid within the first minute of having a conversation with him. Next to Sonny is the alpha of alpha males short king George Memeulous who normally finds himself too cool to hang with us but has sacrificed himself tonight cause his girlfriend just cheated on him."

"Ex-girlfriend." George mutters.

Andy is admittedly shocked at how it just get thrown over the table but also about how George looks nothing like he imagined him too look, he doesn't look worse or whatever it's just not what he expected. "Mikey, Alex, Fraser and Harv are probably somewhere on the dance floor and James is staying in because he's got a girlfriend." Rye does a bitter pair of jazz hands that make Andy laugh. So far they all seem like great people. Rye tells him Fraser, Alex, Will, James and George and he actually only know each other through Jack and Sonny because they're all in the commentary community and he as a fashion youtuber is obviously not, but they are all great friends now. 

___________________________________________________

b3aum0ntswif3, brooksbabymama and 34.822 others liked this picture

fovvs: First night in London was (as Will would say) 'Class'

tagged: im_allexx, willne

536 comments

jamesmarriottyt: please tell me that's Alex on the floor
  ↪fovvs: it is

willne: don't even remember you taking this
  ↪fovvs: 😇👀

memeulous: u dare post one of the pictures with my face and I WILL batter you
  ↪fovvs: You're like 4 foot tall, I'd like to see you try 
  ↪im_allexx: ur one to talk
  ↪memeulous: lets stop the hate #shortkingunite

This whole chapter is ?? I hope you lot enjoy. I obvs found away to somehow infolve my fav yt'bers.

Gotta get some sleep now bc it 4:24 am😶😶

Cheers,
B :)x