kahdeksan

fovvs: delicate and sweet

The female body is so beautiful and intresting to play with on camera

738 comments

mikeycobban: 🤤
  ↪memeulous: that comment better be directed at the grape. NO objectefying women on my Christian server 😤

miaxmon: will just asked me if liking this would count as cheating I-
  ↪willne: MIA

miaxmon: this is class by the way

beaumont: this series is gonna blow everyone away. You're crazy talented x
  ↪fovvs: thanks mate💪🏻

willne: bobs 🍆💦
  ↪jamesmarriottyt: delete this hoe
  ↪willne: sorry daddy😔

___________________________________________________

"These are insane!" Rye gushes over the pictures Andy is showing him. "Seriously mate, you deserve to work with Vogue or something. You're so talented."

Andy shakes his head, a small smile ever so present on his face. "Thank you, but that's just realistic, not in the near future at least."

"Well actually..." The tone of Rye's voice and the devilish grin on his face don't promise much good. "Sonny and I have a photoshoot with British Vogue, like next week and they asked us who we'd want to work with. And as the issue focusses on up and coming talent."

The blonde gasps loudly, "Ryan Beaumont, you didn't!" He can barely contain his excitement as he stares at the brunette in disbelief.

"Oh but I did." Rye grins and allows to blond to jump him. "It's obviously not a cover shoot but-"

Before he can finish his sentence Andy shushes him with a quick peck on the lips, one filled with loads of excitement, "Oh shut up, it's fucking Vogue mate, I know you've done this before but this is totally inane for me! Thank you so, so much." And as Andy continues rambling and pressing a couple more kisses to Rye's cheek he just sits there in complete awe of what just happened. To Andy it seems to be the most normal thing in the word to thank a mate by kissing them, but to Rye it's not, he only kisses people he likes as more than friends. He swears one day the blonde and his surprisingly soft lips will be the death of him. 

___________________________________________________

"My notifications are going wild!" Rye laughs, showing his phone to Sonny. "It's insane how a photoshoot for Calvin Klein gets everyone this worked up." He chuckles and takes a sip of his beer.

The day before, on world pride day, Calvin Klein released some promotional shots featuring same sex couples, one of which is portrait bye Rye and Sonny. It's the secret and exciting project Rye teased on his Instagram a couple of weeks ago. The shots aren't really that big of a deal, they're basically just them portraying a young and loving queer couple at home. The internet is loving it and loads of articles speculating about their sexualities and relationship statuses. It's a bit wicked how they are both just doing their job and because they kiss each other in a couple of shots suddenly it can't be just professional anymore, it has to romantic.