kolme

Notifications

YOUTUBE: itsgibson just uploaded 'dumbasduff is a SNAKE😤'

TWITTER: @versacetouch just tweeted 'check my new video! youtube.com/uriw8hsjw8 'Battle of the youtubers: Jack VS Brooklyn'

INSTAGRAM: inabber just posted a picutre

TWITTER: @jamesmarriottyt just tweeted 'Check Frasers new ig post, he looks hot in it :)'

___________________________________________________

"Okay, hi, hello welcome back to my channel!" Jack speaks to the camera enthusiastically. "My name is Jack for those of you who are new. If you like us already don't be afraid to subscribe and tap that bell." He grins and winks at the camera cheekily. "Now okay," He sighs dramatically, like all youtubers do in their apology videos. "This video is going to be a bit more serious than my other ones. As you may have seen popular pop culture news platforms like Cosmopolitain and DailyNews have been uploading articles like 'dumbasduff picks fight with popular youtuber itsgibson' or 'Popular family youtuber Brooklyn Gibson-Wyatt got into a fight with Jack Duff'," He lets the continues talking as the article titles slide in and out of the frame. "Now first of all, before I address anything else, why do they keep calling Brooklyn popular? Sure he's got two point two million more subscribers than me, but I'd consider one point two million pretty popular as well?" Jack huffs and a shot of him throwing darts at a picture of Brooklyn gets inserted as he says, "Not that I am jealous or whatever. Not at all." The video cuts back to Jack awkwardly looking around before he continues "I am just doing this video to clear one thing up. Brook and I just had a little friendly banter on twitter, it's been blown out of proportions. It's done wonders for our subscriber counts and views though, so cheers to that."

___________________________________________________

location: fake drama

inabber, sonnydrobertson and 289

inabber, sonnydrobertson and 289.987 others liked this picture

beaumont: New video with these clout chasers tomorrow

tagged: dumbasduff, itsgibson

2.758 comments

dumbasduff: shit got blown out of proportions
↪itsgibson: love you broksi ❤
↪dumbasduff: u called me a snake u can choke
↪itsgibson: kinkyyy🐍

hrvy: This is gonna b the 3 of you flexing brand clothing isn't it?
↪beaumont: .... and what about it?
itsgibson: we'll also be spilling the 🍵 on the Jacklyn drama😬😬

___________________________________________________

Hey Rye,

I will actually be in London tomorrow! I am shooting a little something with our friend Sonny :) I am free to meet up after through.

Kind regards,
Fovvs

"Oi, Sonny what are you shooting with Andy tomorrow?" Rye yells across the studio. The two of them are shooting for Calvin Kleins new prints together. Right now Rye is sitting at the side, watching Sonny and a female model posing in a bed, both of them wearing white underwear.
"Just a few shots for my portfolio, it really needs updating." The younger replies, getting up from the bed when the photographer allows him to. "Why?"
"Asked Andy if he could meet to talk about the apartment and stuff. Said he'd be in town tomorrow, but had to shoot something with you first. Was just curious." Rye explains, walking to the dressing room with Sonny. They are about to shoot a rather intimate series of photos together and Rye wonders how his followers will react to them.
"You could come with, let him take a couple of shots of you too." Sonny offers, "He's really good at what he does."
Rye hums, "I'll think about it."

___________________________________________________

dumbasduff, fovvs and 128.829 others liked this picture

beaumont: BTS x Calvin Klein #pride

4.982 comments

beaumontsbabe: Who is he?😍
↪beaumont: Sonny Robertson :)
beaumontsbabe: OMG U REPLIED!! ❤ What's his @ ? Also pride, is he ur bf😏
beaumont: Doesn't have a
personal/public instagram account sorry babes x
beaumontsbabe: 😭 didnt deny him being ur bf tho #ship

versacetouch: 👀
↪beaumont: 🤫

Ik this ones moving a bit slow as Randy havent even met yet, but they will in the next chapter n I just rlly enjoy making the 'socialmedia posts' type a parts 🤙🏼

B :) x