"I am hungry go prepare something" she got up slowly and went to the bathroom.

I looked down at myself and my smile burden she never cease to amuse me.

***

"Done" she wrapped  her hands around my waist and laid her head on my back.

I released myself and unwrap the apron from my body.

"You eat" I was about going when she wrapped her hands on my neck. "You?" She raised an eyebrow. "I am okay" she smiled and sat down to eat.

End of flashback

  "Are you okay" I nodded my head and Ami smiled. I stood up and left from there. I wasn't in the mood to talk.  My mind was occupied with her taught. I was reckless and sick.

Nabilah's POV

"We agree to that" Nafisah Bhabi said to Aanabiya Aunty. I was with them but my sick state was making me reckless.

"Are you okay?" I nodded my head and excused myself. I went outside and sag down in the garden.

Sometimes I just feel I am not the real me. I feel there is something about me that I don't know. I grabbed my banging head and gave it a soft massage.

"Are you okay" I looked up to the Abeedah's lady as she passed me a worried look.

"My head it hurts" I cried holding it hard. I held the head as more tears gushed out. "Stop pressing" she tried removing my hand from my head but I didn't let her.

"It hurts" I cried out again. She ran inside. "It hurts" minute later everyone came out.

"Ami it hurts" they tried removing my head from my head but I didn't let go.

****

My eyes felt heavy. But the pain was gone. I just felt weak. I tried opening but it was too heavy.

I tried harder and opened my eyes. I was the only one in the room so I had no other choice than to sit up. I grabbed a bottle of water and drink it I one gulp.

The door opened and the doctor walked in with a nurse. "You are awake" he smiled at me and I returned it.  He finished checking me and the nurse write down the report.

"What are you thinking?" The doctor asked.

"I feel as if I am not me. As if there is something about me and whenever I try remembering this striking headache will take control" I explained.

"You should stop stressing your brain at this stage".

***

"You scared us" Ami said stroking my hair.  "I am sorry" I laid my head on her shoulder.

"Stop stressing your brain you need rest" I nodded my head and smiled at her.

Aaryan's POV

  Can  my  Life be more useless than this. I taught as I took the gulp of my alcohol.

"You know you really have to stop this" Aayan sat next to me but I ignored his presence.

"It is not helping" I looked away and locked my gaze to one of the cars.

"Aaryan" I looked at him. "Just stop this already. You are hurting yourself"  I think it is more better.

I brought out my gun and gave it to him. He collected it confused.

"If this will make her happy please do it" he looked at me shocked.

"Who is her?" He asked but I ignored.  I hate myself for this. I gulp it down again.

"She is the most beautiful thing I see, flawless, her charisma drives me crazy, she was everything I had" I said in my drunk state.

"Where is she now?" He asked hopefully.

"Gone" I answers back.

"To where?" I was already getting Irritated.

"Far far away" I answered shrugging my shoulder as if it was no big deal but it was killing me day by day.

"Let us look for her?" 

"She has no destination" I answered with a belch.

"You are drunk let take you in" he held me but I declined.

"I am not drunk" I pushed him back. I walked staggering into the hall.

"She" I walked to that girl. And she backed of till she hit the wall. Everyone gasp but stood right in front of her.

"Was" I creased her cheeks and closed her eyes. "The" I removed her duptta. "Only" I putt her hair one side. "Thing" I went closer to inhale her smell. "I" moved back and faced everyone. "Want to see". I walked to Ami.

"But she left me Ami" tears rolled down my cheeks.  "I hurt her even when she loved me. I couldn't hold her" I sobbed harder.

"I hate myself Ami" I walked away from her and stood in the middle.

"I gave her nothing but pure pain. I hurt but she never left me" I walked way staggering and walked. Aayan wanted holding me but I held my hand up. I walked up to my room and fell on the bed and darkness consumed me.

**** make sure you vote comment share and follow and add****** I love you all