Chapter 8 "The Bad Girl's Friend"

**The Pictures above is how I vision Chasity Lynn , you can always imagine her how you want**

"Oh my lord, this shit right here is turning me on." Racheal says with her eyes glued right on the Tv screen which displayed the scene of me and Blake raw dogging each other.

"I can't believe you actually went through with-it Chasity." Jasmine follows after.

I was standing behind them, myself as well watching the little hot sex scene displayed on my flat screen.

"How the hell did you even get a hold of this." Jasmine says as she points towards the Tv.

"Blake." I say as I make my way over to my Cd player and took the Cd out of it.

"Blake? He was recording you?" 

I shrugged. "I mean, he said his house has surveillance so I'm guessing he must of just watched it the morning after to find out what happen."

I don't know why, but Jasmine questioning me was getting me annoyed. Her delivery was coming off with a little bit of attitude. 

"And even if he was recording me, I really wouldn't of cared." I say back with a slight attitude.

I walk over to my bed and continued to roll up some of the blunts I had started just before Racheal and Jasmine came over.

"What you mean you wouldn't of cared. You drugged the poor guy. You don't care that he could of used that footage and exposed you? You're damn lucky he didn't Chasity." 

I looked up at her and gave her a serious look. What the hell has gotten into her?

"Ok, and he didn't. So at this point I really don't give a shit."

I knew Jasmine never liked the idea of my plan for Blake but she never really spoke out on it. And im glad she didn't because if she had, it just would have been a waste of breath. Now that I know I'm all in the clear with Blake, the guilty conscience I had spiraling within is now gone.

"If I should say, I think you went a little to far this time Chass. I was trying to keep quiet but you need to know that." She boldly admits. 

I set down my finished blunt and look up at jasmine, who was standing a few feet away from me, standing next to Rachael who was sitting down on my bean bag watching between me and Jasmine with cautious eyes.

"Jasmine I really don't give a shit about what you or anyone else has to say about what I choose to do. Why are so worried about it? Its not like its your problem. So shut up about it."

She sighed heavily and turned to face Rachael. "What about you?"

Rachael was leaned back on the bean bag, with a bottle of whiskey in her hand. "What?" She asks innocently.

"Do think this is ok?" She points all around.

Rachael rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "Don't put me into this."

Jasmine shakes her head disapprovingly. "You know Chasity. I didn't want to say anything because I was trying to be a friend and be supportive for you, and I had so much hope in my mind that you were actually playing around about drugging him, but to know that you actually went and did it fucking freaks me out!"

I raise me eyebrow in astonishment. I never seen Jasmine act and talk to me so bravely before.

"If it freaks you out so badly, you can leave."

She held my stare with a look of sadness. "Chasity, I'm only telling you the truth."

I held my hand up, gesturing for her to stop talking. "I don't need to be told anything. Im grown as hell and I know what the hell im doing. If you don't like what I do, you know where the door is."