Chapter 2: "The Bad Girl's Plot"

Lunch came very quickly for my liking. I usually walk with Jasmine and another friend of mine to lunch, but since I've been slacking on some class work, I have to make it up during my lunch period. As much as I want to skip and bail, I know if I don't make up any of my work, I will most definitely see the same halls of Fairfield high once again next year.

Yup, I second that thought.

I quickly made my way to my English classroom, already dreading that I have work to make up.

"Nice of you to join us today Miss. Lynn." Mrs. Harper said in a sarcastic tone as soon as I stepped foot into the class room. "Didn't think you would make it yet again with a lousy excuse."

I mentally rolled my eyes and sucked in my teeth, finding and sitting in the nearest empty seat. "Oh don't worry Miss. Your last threat didn't go unnoticed by me."

Even though I did come in here to make up work so I wouldn't have to worry about it catching up to me at the end of the year, I possibly did come in here because of her far or so less threating words of suspending me for rude behavior and not following any of her rules.

Seriously, suspension really wouldn't do me any good what so ever. I need this high school diploma for my benefit. Even though I don't see myself becoming bigger or greater than where I'm at already, I still need it if maybe parse I decide to change my mind.

Mrs. Harper smiled at that comment. She began to pull out piles of paper from a folder and began to walk my way. I gave a flustered look.

"Please don't tell me I have all that work to finish." I asked with a frown.

She smiled brightly and slammed all the paper work onto the desk. "Yes ma'am. You have a whole month to finish all these assignments."

I opened my mouth wide and observed all the papers in front of me. I heard a few giggles from behind which made me turn to see a few other students already sitting doing their work, but at the moment peeking up staring and hearing the conversation going on between me and Mrs. Harper.

I gave the few students that were staring an evil glare before putting my attention back on my English teacher.

"Mrs. Harper, please there has to be another way for me to do all this work in a longer period of time. I highly doubt this," I said, lifting a few of the papers up. "Will take a month to finish." I pleaded.

She crossed her arms and shook her head. "Sorry my dear." She said before she turned away to go back to her desk.

I looked through all my paper work as though it was foreign. Some of these assignments will take longer than possibly a couple of days to finish! How the hell am I supposed to finish all these paper works in a month if I have already from what I counted, 4 essay research papers!

I ran my hand through my long dark brown hair and recollected myself. As much as I would LOVE to argue and see if I can work something out with Mrs. Harper, I knew she already has given me enough slack. She didn't have to let me come and remake all my work, she could just have failed me for this semester, but she's giving me a chance, so I guess I will be happy with that.

*

Already 20 minutes in and another 20 minutes left of the period, was when the sound of the class room door opening snapped my attention from my paper work to the boy who entered the classroom.

"Good Evening Mrs. Harper." The guys deep voice spoke.

I rest my elbow on my desk and rest my head on my hand, observing this hottie who I never seen in my life, but looks oddly familiar, prance in the classroom like he owned the place.