Chapter 1: "The Bad Girl's Pregnant!?"

I watch as numerous amount of students enter the building of Fairfield high. Fairfield high is the biggest high school in the city, but none the less not any different then your ordinary high school cliché. You have your jocks, the cheer leaders, band groups, high class students, two faced teachers, and your book worms. As for myself, well, lets just say I'm neither of any listed above.  

Instead of being known for having good grades, what athletic sport i plays, who my parents are or what i can bring to the table, i guess you can say i have made my own image. I'm considered, what most would say, the school's "Slut!".  

A smirk spread across my face just thinking about all the similar names I'm called.  

I'm known for braking all the rules and not giving a flying fuck of any consequences. Rumor has it that i slept with one of the AP math teacher, but no matter how much the students of Fairfield high can blabber, I never deny any of it. I can care less what people think of me and will not waste a breathe.  

"Let me take a hit." Jasmine said,interrupting my train of thought. She blew smoke from her mouth after previously taking a swing of the cigarette were sharing.  

I give Jasmine a playful look before I place the cancer stick into my mouth, taking a big huff before passing it back to Jasmine.  

I blew the smoke out of my mouth and portrayed my attention back around the corner where every student were walking around aimlessly, not minding that me and Jasmine are hiding behind a tree smoking on school property. Lord knows what would happen if they get caught smoking on school grounds.  

"Is Ms.Fitzgerlds around?" I heard jasmine ask.  

I checked the perimeter and shook my head. "Coast is clear. We need to hurry before she does though. My mother doesn't need yet another phone call home about my disrespectful behavior." I signed, mocking the voice of our principal. "Far from disrespectful if you ask me." I finished.  

Jasmine laughed. "She's a real bitch. She needs a man in her life, especially since she acts as though a stick is stuffed up her ass."  

We both began to laugh at the thought.  

"I see you two will never learn your lesson." An odd two familiar voice spoke in disgust from behind.  

Both me and Jasmine quickly put our cigarette out and tried to swipe the smell of smoke away before we quickly turned around to face no one other then Ana, one of many well know girls of Fairfield high. She is after all the Mayor's daughter and the school's class president.  

"You know as head leader of the school board, I can have you both expelled for this." She said in a devilish tone, moving her long blonde hair behind her ear, trying to look intimidating but instead looks far less.  

"Let alone with what your wearing." She said in a nasty tone, eyeing both me and Jasmine out in pure distaste.  

I cleared my throat when her eyes never left our, what she would say skimpy outfits. If there was anyone in the world that I hate more, it would be Ana Pierce. we have been going at it like dogs in heat since I can remember! Ana thinks she's to good for everyone ever since her father was selected as Mayor years back, but in reality she's far from perfect herself.  

"You must love harassing me Ana. I didn't think you were that into me." I said with a smirk, titling my head to the side, as her blue eyes pierced my own.  

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, clutching her designer purse tight to her. "Far from harassing, that would be to much of a compliment for yourself." She said in yet again a distaste voice.  

Ana doesn't like me, and I don't like her. Everyone knows about this feud me and Ana have. Were march enemies. That will never go unnoticed and that statues will never change. I will never be friends with a snobby rich girl who thinks she's better than everyone.  

"Your such a bitch Ana." Jasmine said from beside me.  

Ana moved her glance to Jasmine, eyeing her up with the same look, shaking her head in a disapproving manner.  

"Of course I am." She put on a fake smile. 

She pulled her phone from her purse and gave out a small smile.  

"Duty calls. Next time I catch either of you doing what you were doing not that long ago, I wont hesitate to write you up. Ciao." She said giving us a small wave before turning around heading into the school.  

I watched as she met up with a group of her friends giving all of them hugs and kisses. Just by the way there body language spoke, I automatically knew they were doing what they do best at..Gossiping. And from the looks of it, I know Ana must of have said something about me for as they all turned there heads staring at both me and Jasmine.  

"Already 5 months into senior year and they still act like hot heads." Jasmine said from besides me, observing the same sense.  

I shook my head. "I swear, one day, I will make Ana eat her own words."  

With that final thought, the bell rang, singling everyone to be in the building and be in their home rooms in under a minute. 

I know its short but just a little slip of what to come.. sorry for any misspellings, there will be misspellings, if it bothers you don't read this story..Thank you. 

Vote 

Fan 

Comment.