🅿️8🅿️

PRINCESS JENKINS Dallas Texas 11:50 am

PRINCESS JENKINS
Dallas Texas
11:50 am

......

"Wake yo ass up Pooter." I shook him. I woke up and his legs were wrapped around my body and his hands was all up on my booty.

He groaned and pulled my body closer to his and closed his eyes going back to sleep.

"Pooter come on wake up." He opened his eyes and mugged me.

"It's too early fa this shit the fuck you waking me up foe?" I rolled my eyes.

"I need to use the bathroom." He smacked his lips.

"Nah you saying right hea. You comfortable asf." I smacked his chest.

"If you Don't let me go imma piss on you." He snacked his lips and let me go. Making me get up waking into the bathroom to pea.

I walked back out and he was finally up.  "Finally I was tired of yo ass cuddling me and shit." He smacked his lips.

"I do what I want. Ion give a fuck. Na come lay back down cuz I'm tryna fall back asleep." I rolled my eyes.

"No I'm not coming back. I'm calling Jezzy and em over." He groaned.

"Why you gotta call them niggas over. I can't spend some time with my best friend?" I looked at him crazy.

"Aye- now you just jumping to conclusions. What happened last night wasn't even supposed to happen last night." I looked at him. He smirked.

"But it did happen though so now you can't change it." I smacked my lips.

"I'm still calling them over." I pulled out my phone and sat on the bed. He snatched the phone out of my hand putting it in his pants.

"Eww no. I'm not going in there. Take my phone out yo dick." He smiled.

"If you want it you gon have to come get it" he smirked and laid back watching me.

I shrugged. I crawled over the bed and reached in his shorts and pulled my phone out.

He groaned making me scrunch my face up.

"Eww it's warm." He shrugged.

"Not my fault." I shook my head.

"You nasty. Just nasty nigga."