🅿️2🅿️

Y'all want chapter 3 tonight or nah?

𝙋𝙊𝙊𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙏𝙊𝙉𝘿𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙨 𝙎𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 4:30 𝙥𝙢

𝙋𝙊𝙊𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝘼𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙏𝙊𝙉
𝘿𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙨
𝙎𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮
4:30 𝙥𝙢

...

"The fuck is she doing hea?" I mugged Princess then looking at Huncho.

He looked at me and sighed. "Chill cuh, Jezzy brought ha over here with ha." I smacked my lips.

"Mane she shoulda stayed ha hoe ass the fuck back home. Ain't nobody want ha hea." I said. Huncho looked at me crazy then shook his head.

"Pooter come one bro, you just showing out now." I looked at him and scrunched my face out.

"Ain't nobody showing out nigga nobody just don't want ha hea dats all." Princess looked at me and mugged me making me mug her back.

"Wassup wit it cuh. Looking at me fo what?" I bucked at her.

"Pooter don't get beat the fuck up. Ain't nobody wanna fight yo hoe ass." I pulled my pants up a lil then back down.

"And you should know how I rock by now cuz. So was up with it." I said. She got up but Jezzy held her back.

"Aye y'all chill. I know y'all got beef but don't fight over some dumb shit." Huncho said.

"Jezzy let me go. I'm going the fuck home." Jezzy let Princess go. She grabbed her keys and walked to the door.

"Yea hoe get the fuck up out this house." She looked back at me and mugged.

"I fucking hate you bro." She shook her head and walked out the door slamming it.

I rubbed a hand down my face and looked at Huncho.

"Nigga you gotta chill on her." I smacked my lips.

"Ion wanna hear it mane. She a hoe and ion fuck with hoes." I walked out of the living room and back upstairs into my room.

I sat on my bed and laid down. My phone rang making me pick it up and put the phone to my ear.

"Wassup shawty." I said to my girl on the phone.

"Yea Imma come slide through." I said.

"Aight bet see you in a few." I hung up the phone and grabbed my keys and my shoes.

I put my shoes on and got off the bed grabbing my keys and walking out the room and downstairs.

Huncho looked at me. "Where you bout to go?" He asked.

I pulled my keys out and put my phone in my pocket.

"I'm bout to slide through to my girl house. Ill be back." He nodded his head and sling his arm around Jezzy.

I walked out the door to my car getting in. I started the car and drove to her house.

I pulled up to her house into the driveway and parked my car and turned the engine off getting out of the car and shutting my door.

I walked up to her porch and knocked on the door. She opened the door revealing her in a robe making me bite my lip and smirk.

"Hey daddy." She said seductively. She stepped to the side and I walked in. She closed the door behind me and took my hand leading me upstairs into ha room.

She pulled me into a kiss and pushed me back on the bed. I watched as she went to my jeans and unbuckled my belt pulling my pants down.

She pulled my boxers down and pulled my dick out.

"You ready daddy?" I nodded my head.

Is she don't hurry up and suck my dick I'm tryna go crazy right quick.

She took my soft dick in her hand and licked the tip and put it in her mouth. She began bobbing her head up and down.

As she was sucking I wasn't really feeling it as much as I would before.

Maybe cuz Princess been on my mind lately.

"Yo get up." I looked down at her tapping her head.

She looked at me and continued sucking. "You bro I said get up:" I pushed her head off my dick and fixed myself ready to walk out.

"What's wrong? Was I not doing it right?" She said. I shook my head and rubbed a hand down my face.

"Nah it ain't that I'm just not feelin it." I got up off the bed and put my shoes on.

"I'll see you lata shawt." I wasn't gon kiss her and ha lips been all on my dick and shit.

She frowned and nodded her head. I walked down the stairs and out the door.

I got back my car and put my head in my hands.

A nigga stressed out and ion know why. I know who to go too.

I turned my car engine on and pulled out of the driveway making my way to her house.

I pulled up to her house and got out the car. I sighed and shook my head running my hand down my face.

I made my way up to her porch and knocked on the door. I heard footsteps behind the door and it opened.

Princess looked at me and mugged. "The fuck you want." She asked. I leaned in the door frame and licked my lips looking at her.

"Let me in shawt, we needa talk right quick."