🅿️9🅿️

Y'all stank ~Draco🤗

If you don't stfu Draco🙄

Update guys Yayy

I know y'all upset 👁👄👁
You can yell at me in the comments

I know y'all upset 👁👄👁You can yell at me  in the comments

PRINCESS JENKINS
Dallas, Texas
12:50 pm

-

Jezzy if you don't get tf telling me that Shit, I don't care dawg." I said rolling my eyes. This bitch woke me up out my sleep just to tell me poot gotta new girlfriend.

Am I mad? No I'm fine.

"But girl look. His girl is someone we know." She gave me her phone and I rubbed my eyes looking at the girls picture.

"HE FUCKING WITH THE OPPS??" I yelled getting out of bed.

"That bitch wanted me dead and prolly still do. He know that she put a drop on my head once?" I shook my head pacing around the room.

This Nigga can't be dead serious. He just got out of a relationship.

"Hear me out doe princess, he invited her over for his birthday." I looked back at her with wide eyes.

"He invited he- imma keep it cool. We good. I'm good I'm fine." I shrugged sitting down on my bean bag chair.

"Why so angry if you didn't care?" She pushed me over sitting next to me.

"When poot came over here sum happened." She looked at me and started smiling like she had an idea.

"What y'all do." She looked at me nudging my arm.

"Heatemeout" I said fastly. She threw her phone across the room and screamed.

"BITCH, was it good?" I smacked my lips.

"Bitch ion know, Whatchu the feds asking me questions now?" She smacked her lips.

"Bitch no it's a question." She rolled her eyes.

"Well ig it was good." I shrugged.

"Bitch wtf you mean you guess? You know it was good you just don't wanna admit it." I smacked my lips.

"Girl get tf out my face and let's get ready for this damn party." I got up and walked into the bathroom going to take a shower.

I stripped and got in washing my body taking my time.

"Bitch hurry tf up I need to go." I jumped turning the water off.

"Girl don't scare me like that tf." I unlocked the door for her letting her in walking out.