🅿️11 🅿️

Update like fish 😩

Yall finally getting a look at Huncho fine self 😩.

Onward.

                                  Huncho                             Dallas, Texas                                   11:30 pm                                 Aftermath

                           Huncho
Dallas, Texas
11:30 pm
Aftermath

-

i tucked that 9 in my pants and i went looking for pooter and princess.

Jezzy made it safely home so im coo fa now. where the fuck them niggas came from anyways?

shit was supposed to be peaceful and some shit had to go wrong.

fuck.

i walk down to the basement and found pooter holding princess while she laying in his chest holding her arm.

i grin. "i see yall boo'd up and shit down here. yall aint need my damn help" Pooter smacked his teeth.

"nigga get the fuck on with that shit. she got shot whatchu wanted me to do."

i look at princess and smile. "dont seem like that. she all up in yo chest comfortable and shit." i pointed.

she dont look like she just got shot in her arm. she aint saying nun.

"you check for any other gunwounds? i think she unconscious." pooter shook his head and set her down on the couch.

"man she fine she just sleep." he shook her to try to wake her up.

i watch.

he shook her again "man lil girl wake up ion got no time to be playing games witchu."

no response.

"princess." he shook her harder.

still no response.

he starts to get worried and looks around her limp body for any other wounds.

"FUCK" he screamed. she was shot in the back too.

he quickly picked her up wrapping her in his sweater and running past me.

"start the car we gotta get her to a hospital now." ian never seen him so worried befoe.

he may not see it now but i know that he really love that girl.

wonder where his bitch at? aint seen her since before the party got shot up.

weird asl.

i grab my keys and walk back up and outside opening the door so brixkz can put her in the car.

i toss him the keys and i watch as he starts the car and speeds down the road.

damn i hope homegirl aight.

                      Pooter "Brixkz" Washington

-

"Fuck." I thought to myself as i drove to the hospital.

My dumbass knew i should've stayed outside with her. Instead i left her out there all alone by herself.

Now look. She got shot twice.

I hit the wheel shaking my head turning the corner on to the street of the hospital.

I drive to the front stopping the car rushing to take J out the car, my jacket covered in blood.

I run in with her limp body. As i walked in nurses rushed to me taking her out of my arm putting her on the cot pushing her away.

I sat in the waiting room putting my hands in my head.

My phone rang making me pull it up. I smacked my lips and declined.

The fuck is she calling my phone for?

Imani.
  bae wya? are you ok?

I left her on read and put my phone in my pocket.  She ain't important right now. Where the fuck she been at anyways? Ian seen her since before the shootout at the party.

Ion gotta  good feeling but imma let it slide for now.

When i find the niggas that shot our shit up and shot an innocent ass girl, Its over. Ion play det.