Epilogue

Michael heads back to the cabin to join the others for drinks and Noah and Adrianna follows after a few minutes. Sometime later, Michael and Noah watch over Adrianna after she gets a bit drunk. Her head starts to fall forward, but Noah catches it in time. He smiles.. until he realizes Michael had caught her head at the exact same time.

They both tell the other to let go but neither give in until Adrianna raises her head on her own and walk inside the cabin to sleep with the others leaving Noah and Michael to clean up the mess. Noah stares at Michael, while Michael just smirks.

--

Noah walks into the bedroom, where everyone is huddled on the floor, and pouts to see Darryl sleeping next to Adrianna. So he rolls Darryl away and takes his spot. He does the obligatory stare-at-the-sleeping-girl routine, only to shut his eyes when Michael comes shuffling in.

Michael tries to roll Noah away, but Noah struggles to stay in place while still feigning sleep. Finally, Michael gives up and squeezes into the small space on the other side of Adrianna. He feels cramped, but he smiles when Adrianna turns over to him. But that happiness is short-lived. Adrianna opens her eyes and grimaces when she sees him.

So she turns over to Noah's side. She looks conflicted, but stays where she is, making Noah smile. The guy even raises a fist in victory, which Michael notices with annoyance. And there you have it: Noah - 1.