Five

"Sorry about earlier," Hansol smiled while hugging the taller boy from behind. They were walking with a very drunk Xero and a very annoyed Hojoon back to Byungjoo's place after the wild party they had just escaped.

"Xero, go forward damnit," Hojoon huffed as he aided the ditzy boy in walking.

Byungjoo laughed at the scene before replying, "It was a dare, and I look fly as hell so it must have been hard to resist." B-Joo blew off the situation with ease not wanting seem affected by the endeavour.

Hansol just smiled to himself as he walked with his chin on the shoulder of the boy who had claimed him. Hansol knew bring up their matching hickeys or the fact Hansol had indeed turned the other on would only make B-Joo shy and uncomfortable, so he chose to say nothing and simply smiled in absolute happiness at the events that he would surely hold as fond memories.

It took all three of the boys to force feed Xero a sandwich, get him out of his party clothes, and make him to lay down on the makeshift bed they had made on the floor of thier living area. Once successful, the other boys changed themselves and joined Xero with all of the pillows and blankets on the floor. B-Joo cuddled up next to his snoring brother and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

The next morning (more like afternoon) Hojoon, Hansol, and Byungjoo worked together to make an enormous breakfast for the four of them after the suffering from the previous night. Like clock-work, Xero entered the kitchen completely deranged just as the boys had plated the food.

"What time is it?" His scruffy voice sounded.

"12:47," Hojoon replied before shoving a plate of food at him.

They all sat at the small kitchen table in the corner, silently scarfing down their food before Xero spoke up. "What happened after... um.. last night?" Xero scratched the back of his head looking for the right words, finding it much more difficult to do so with his massive hangover. "All I remember is dancing then playing truth or dare, then I kissed Hyunsoo and Hansol gave Joo a lap dance, then fucking B-Joo was a dick and dared me to take 5 shots when I was already at my limit..."

"Yeah, sorry about that..." B-Joo apoligized with a laugh as his brother glared at him.

"Well you did a lot of shit," Hojoon began. "First you dared Ghon to do the pepero challenge with Yano, which was funny as hell. Son of a bitch took of his jackett and slammed Yano against the wall and fucking ate so much of the pepero that they kissed than Yano flipped shit. After that, you took off all your clothes except for your hat and claimed you wanted to go streaking.."

"My underwear?" Xero interrupted.

"Yeah those came off too. You were insisting on me going streaking with you and at that point I was still pretty tipsy so its kind of fuzzy, but I know Hyunsoo tied her boa around you like a diper and..."

"Fuck," Xero sighed before dropping his head to his hands.

"She seemed to enjoy the scene... as did everyone else. And you also quite enjoyed the attention... you posed as a model with only your hat and Hyunsoo's boa while people took pictures of you. Then I think you and Hyunsoo made out in the bathroom, or you all did something in there..."

"Fucking hell."

"Then B-Joo and I made you put your clothes back on so we could leave, and I ended up having to leave with you because you could barely stand, and on the way out you begged us if you could dance for a little bit more. So we stayed for another hour and danced then it was hell getting you home and in bed.... Oh! And you threw up on Seogoong which is why he had to leave early."

"Holy shit."

"Sorry?" Byungjoo smiled at the distressed boy, remembering how he laughed with Hansol at every moment Hojoon recapped.