Chapter Nine

Hermione grinned as she watched Harry with the group of First Years. There were no Houses here to divide them or split up friends. Seeing them all flock to Harry, not because he was King or the Boy-Who-Lived, but just because he was Harry and he cared about them. She wasn't able to do that, helping with homework sure, but getting the kids to open up?

The population of the school wasn't big but there was room to grow and the smaller class sizes made things easier. The teachers were far better than those at Hogwarts and she now wondered how Britain could think that the school was a premier one? Then again it was the British Ministry, they seemed to like living with their heads in the sand. Amelia Bones was keeping them informed and Ted kept an ear out too when he was there, which was becoming less and less often. The search for Harry was ongoing and unfortunately Fudge had managed to keep his job while Dumbledore has somehow remained Headmaster, although by the skin of his teeth. Everyone in the Royal Advisory Council knew that sooner or later they would find Harry and come after him, especially Voldemort.

~~

Andromeda stared at the results of her research, wishing it was wrong, that she'd made a mistake. Sirius was going to kill someone over this. How had Poppy never seen this? Or at least something, unless she had? With Dumbledore illegally acting as Harry's magical guardian who was to say she hadn't brought it up and he had chosen to ignore it? Or believed nothing could be done to separate them? It would explain a lot, if Dumbledore believed Harry had to die to stop Voldemort. She remembered the diary and felt sick, how many of these abominations had Riddle created?

~~

Harry frowned as he looked through some of the first papers dealing with InGen, before there was an InGen actually. He'd finished his homework and wanted to learn everything he could about InGen. Henry Lockwood and the Lockwood Estate? So before his parents invested, John was involved with this Lockwood person to start the whole thing. So, where was he? Why did he just vanish from the paperwork? It was a mystery and Harry hated mysteries.

~~

Sirius wrapped Harry up in his arms as they stared at Andromeda, she'd explained her findings and theories.

"I have a...piece of Riddle in my scar?" Harry finally whispered, and she nodded.

"With your permission I will contact Gringotts for help as they are the most likely to have run into these before, especially Curse Breakers in the field."

"Call Bill then," Harry offered, he trusted Bill. Andromeda nodded and went to make the call.

"Harry..."

"I want this thing out Sirius, as soon as possible."

"As long as its safe. Hermione will kill us all if she ends up Queen."

~~

John stepped off the helicopter and looked around, amazed at the work that young Harry had managed to get done since the Park had closed. There was a whole town where there had been merely jungle only a year ago, he would love to know who he had used for construction. He smiled as he saw Harry and a young girl waiting for him, that must be Hermione.

"Welcome to the Sanctus Islands," Harry called.

"I am amazed by what you have gotten done in such a short time Harry," they shook hands.

"Lots of people helped," he led John to the 'Palace'. "I'm glad you finally agreed to come visit."

"I would have loved to come earlier, unfortunately there are still legal matters with the Park."

"Yeah, Uncle Ted said there's a few people looking for more money," Harry agreed as they went into his office.

"So, what can I do for you Harry? And how are our animals doing?"