𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮♡

john

talking to paul seemed to happen without his own permission. his feelings flowing out of his mouth about his mother's death before he could comprehend his own actions. but he felt okay with it. paul understood him, truly. pauls hand grabbing onto his took him completely by surprise, his thumb stroking the back of his, he stared perhaps too long at them. they looked right together intertwined, pauls being small and smooth, and his being big and rough from the fights he'd gotten into previously combined with the endless guitar playing he partakes in. "will i see you again?" after saying this he knew he was in trouble. spending only one evening with the boy left him wanting more. but oddly he felt an overwhelming calmness, paul made him want to stop pretending to be happy with everything, to be completely unapologetically himself. the kiss paul placed on his cheek was so gentle that it left him longing for more. the explosion of butterflies in his stomach were undeniable. he closed his eyes for the few seconds pauls lips were on him, wanting to savour the feeling. he pulled away much too quickly for johns liking. after his leaving he stood for a moment not moving, placing a hand on his face where paul had just kissed him, desperately wanting to relive the memory. he didn't know what was coming over him, but all he knew was that he was going to see him again. without a doubt. sunday 12th july "john he seems like something else honestly," stuart droned on for the millionth time in johns ear. richard and george had spoke the day away on the telephone the previous day, after he'd finished work george called him and since that conversation, with no exaggeration on johns part, stuart had not shut up since he heard the gossip from richard. about how paul was 'something else'. "stuart mate are you ever going to shut up about him? you haven't even spoken to him." john quizzed getting fed up of the headache stuart's voice had began giving him. "oh you're one to talk lennon, you're thinking these things about paul so don't even start" stuart joked. they both sat on the floor in johns bedroom jotting down song lyric ideas. john rolled his eyes not having the effort to argue with stuart, but also not wanting to incriminate himself for the non-stop thinking he'd done of paul. "i'm going out with him tomorrow," stuart smirked, "and you're telling me this because?" john said finally getting annoyed. "i'm telling you because johnny, i'm your friend and your best interest is always at heart," he put a hand on his chest to exaggerate his words, "i found out that paul will be at work tomorrow, like all day, and it also happens to be his birthday." johns ears pricked up at the mention of his name, peeking over the top of his notebook to observe stuart paying closer attention now. stuart was smirking watching his friend go giddy over a guy. quickly looking away john brushed off his comment pretending it didn't make him want to see him. "you're telling me this why?" "i just thought it'd be a nice piece of information for you to delve into," stuart knew john was acting tough but he knew his heart was melting really. "look john, i won't tell the other lads if you're worried that they'll embarrass you or whatever. but if you're even the slightest bit interested in paul, which i know you are, i think you should at least give it a try." stuart smiled sympathetically at john. john put his pencil down for a moment before looking up at stuart and offering him a sincere, small, but still sincere smile. "there's something about him stuart, i don't know what it is but i feel like i can't distance myself from him. he invades my thoughts all the time," john put his notebook down properly and pulled a cigarette out of his pocket. lighting it, he inhaled and carried on, "he has these eyes that make me never want to look away, and he doesn't treat me like an animal or like an object." he shook his head laughing at how whipped he sounded, "god what am i, a girl." stuart laughed alongside him, "it's about time john, in seriousness, paul could be what you need. i think it's no secret to say you definitely haven't been yourself for a while, and friday, seeing you talk to him was the first time i've seen you smile genuinely in months." john nodded his head. "i'll go. tomorrow i'll see him, but don't tell the lads, because if this just turns to shit, and with my luck it will, they'll turn it into a joke and i won't be able to have that." "you mean pete will. i think we should get a new drummer," "yeah I think richard should be our full time drummer now" changing the conversation stuart and john exchanged ideas on what to do about pete.
————————————————————
New update! (((((: