HONEY! ITS TIME TO APPRECIATE KEEFE! (pt.1)

Hey yall, it's been a while.

So usually by January I would have reread the latest kotlc book four times over, but I've been extremely busy with life. So I really haven't gotten around to reading books on wattpad or really even keeping up with my friendships on this site OR EVEN REREADING LEGACY ONCE! SOOO I started reading it yesterday and I had already forgotten like half the plot but oh well. (I've been highlighting important and sus stuff so I should have a real theory chapter soon but idk)

Anywho it's time to talk about keefe!

1. The pills!

I really appreciate how he was just there for her and didnt want to weigh in because he understands that it her choice in the end. And when she did talk the green pill he was extremely supportive and didnt try to talk her out of it and even lightened the mood so she wouldnt be that stressful that day. (Unlike fitz). Also I cant (I mean I really can) belive that he stayed with her the whole time she was out of it, and didnt really leave once. Mean while fitz always left to do the memory thing with keefes dad. And with the way keefe was phrasing things it seemed like fitz had also left for other things since he just said the he was there alot still. BUT ALOT DOESNT MEAN MOST THE TIME. EVEN THOUGH FITZ COULD HAVE BEEN. Also keefe says that his dad always get his way, even tho he defies his father alot and only compromises when it's to help sophie.

Also fitz didnt show up to see her till at least two days after she woke up?!?!

2. The journals

Gold - I'm convinced that it's either filled with sophie or all the golden memories that her and fitz weren't supposed to look at that one time.

Brown- wasn't this one all his happy memories? Wasnt one of the drawings of them meeting? Oh mi heart hurtssss.

3. Fitzes drawing :(

Fitz has to know that keefe likes her but yet he still asked keefe to draw that!! Like what the heck man!!! AND KEEFE STILL JUST DID IT? AND DIDNT SAY A WORD? AND FITZ IS ALL LIKE OH ITS A GIFT FROM ME! no no no buckaroo keefe drew that idc that you payed him! Besides fitz probably only got her a drawing because he learned about how much she loved the ones by keefe! And I'm high key laughing because when keefe gave her the drawings she was so happy and crying and just hugging him mean while fitz asked to snuggle and she felt SO uncomfortable. And dont pull the shes nervous card on me cause whenever I hug my bf I feel awkward cause I'm awkward and not used to people touching me. Not because I feel uncomfortable and distant like we'll learn how she feels later on!!!! Also also also hes all like come on sophie give me a hug CoMe SNuGglE wITh mE! BOI YOU SAID YOU WOULD GO HER PACE! YOU ARE NOT GOING HER PACE! YOU SHOULDN'T COMPLAIN AND CONSTANTLY REMIND HER THAT YOU ARE GOING HER PACE! IF YOU REALLY LIKED HER YOU WOULD DO IT WITH OUT SAYING ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU ARE PROBABLY MAKING HER FEEL BAD BECAUSE SHES INCONVENIENCEING YOU! A RELATIONSHIP SHOULDNT BE AN INCONVENIENCE!!!

WOW this turned to fitz bashing real quick, whoops.

Welp I ain't finna stop now

And keefe ON HIS OWN EVEN THOUGH THEY AREN'T EVEN DATING! SAID THAT HE WOULD JUST BE HIS FRIEND UNTIL SHE WAS READY FOR MORE! HE PUT HIS FRIENDSHIP WITH HER FIRST! AND PUTS HIS OWN FEELINGS ASIDE SO HE DOESNT OVERWHELM HER! BECAUSE! SHE! HAS! ENOUGH! ON! HER! PLATE! EVEN THOUGH HE KNOWS THAT SHE REALLY DOES LOVE HIM!

FITZ IS SO WORRIED ABOUT BEING A BAD MATCH AND ITS SO RIDICULOUS! LOOK AT DEXS PARENTS! THERE HAPPY! Sophie's going to destroy the matchmaking system anyways! Besides fitz your life is already messed up as it is what is a little more damage, also just block out the haters why would you care that much you selfish, privileged, brat! You have the best life by far out of all of your friends! Half of your problems are ones you created yourself!!! Be grateful!

THANK GOD SOPHIE BROKE UP WITH HIS STUPID ARSE!

I SWEAR if keefe wakes up different, and doesnt end up happy, whether with sophie or not to be honest, hell if he ends up by him self happy, I'll be happy.

I WILL LOSE MY MIND IF SHANNON EVEN LAYS A FINGER ON OUR PRECIOUS BOY! HE IS MY SON NOT YOURS SHANNON!

Wow what the heck was this am I right XD

Anywho hope yall have great day

Definitely not edited lol.

Ok I'm finna die now.