AnGEr gkgkgkgdjfndekdj

So I've been reading kotlc for about 5 years now, since 2014, (I was in 3rd grade at the time I think)

And honestly it's been my favorite book series since then but I feel like that's about to change. Not because I've found a better book, or that I'm growing out of it. It's just that I'm finding myself not even caring about what happens to the characters or what happens in the end or what crazy secrets will be revealed....

I'm hoping that legacy will help me become more interested in the series again.

Flashback ruined kotlc for me this year, and not because of all the sofitz lol but because it was SO SLOW even the zombie sophie and wandering around Atlantis aimlessly stuff was more interesting then the 50000 pages that took place in the healing center after fitz woke up, sure during that we found out more about sophie and what she struggles with but it was still to slow for my theory seeking self, the way shannon set up the book felt very different from all the other ones and I still dont really know why...

I stayed up for over 48 hours to read flashback DURING THE SCHOOL WEEK and I started reading it the second it came out on my kindle( 10pm ) until I had to go to school the next morning.

So now I'm sitting here not even caring that it comes out in less then to weeks even though legacy is probably going to be a ton better then flashback....

Flashback probably had a lot of things that are going to play out crazily in the future and I know I should probably look for them and theorize but I just dont care ...

Sorry for this absolutely pointless rant.

Yes this book is going to continue and yes I still love kotlc and I still care just not really in the way I used to. Idk. Idk.

Anyways I just wanted to show yall some snow(because my town has crazy weather and thinks that October is a good time for snow)

Not edited lol, have a nice day

Also donate to team trees if you can!!! Let's save the world!!!