sophs2ndmemory, rants, and more

So shannon messenger said that book eight will be mainly focused on the last sentence of flashback.

And if I remember correctly the last sentence was something along the lines of sophie being unmatchable

So the legacy stuff is probably going to have to do with her more than fitz or Keefe or whoever

This will also mean that we will almost definitely find who her parents are.

This will also mean that the book will be more focused on ships too. Hopefully not to much though. And I mean I like ships and all but I'd also like something else with it too. Because in flashback it was focused on ships and all of that but there really wasn't any Adventure or Clues or Mysteries. And there wasnt alot of character development other than maybe fitz, Dex, biana, and lihn. And that was still very little. I would have liked the vackers to change more still.

#############################

I hope that in legacy the address the triangle situation head on because there's only one more book after this one and I hope that we'll get to see sophie be with her choise with out any friend or more then friend drama for a whole book, because at the end of a book series I always want to have a feeling of completeness so I can just go on with my life so I don't have to think about it anymore after it's done. If a book series ends off kind of incomplete I always get mad.

And I've been with the kotlc fandom for 5, 6, almost 7 years and I'm only 13. So if SM leaves the series of with thousands of questions I'm gonna be mad 😡

I understand that there should be loose ends at the end of a story for readers to kind of decide what they want the story to be???? Idk I'm no writer.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

so sophie lost her memory  about her alergic reaction right?

and for some reason livvy came over and asked her sister questions and gave her candy

well amy has green eyes right, and keefe and sophie have memorys about green eyes

but in sophies dreams it was amy being scared and telling her to stop.

what if a certain amount of limbium makes sophie go crazy in the brain and makes her hurt people? So what if the person did do it and just went yeet cause their not all about that and left and that's why they were a failed recruit.

but livvy was the person who gave her the medicine... so idk

or maybe the unknown human was the one who came over and made her crazy and livvy had to give her limbium to fix her brain. not knowing that it made her extreemly sick.

If it was just a normal reason they wouldnt have blocked it from her brain...

I'm probably way off but oh well.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Oh and sm said that sophie had new abilities in the legacy drafts. So she might get a new power so I'm gonna guess what it is.

Conjurer

Descryer

Guster

Buglier

And idk what do you think

Also I took like 5 quizzes and it turns out I'm a empath now but I've always been a telepath before. Like what!

I'm sorry this chapter sucked  I just needed to uplode this week and this is all I could come up with so sorry.
Anyway I hope y'all have a good day. Also Also I wrote this on my phone so sorry if the formats funky.