Mattia opened the box and a gasp came out Averys mouth.

"I love it

"I love it." He took it out and put it around her neck. Avery wiped away her tears and walked back to the group with Mattia.

"So next year for her birthday are you proposing?" Alvaro teases Mattia while laughing. Avery flicked him on his forehead and the group started laughing at him.

"Thanks, I love you all so much." She said and they all nodded.

"So we all planned on kidnapping you and taking you to ihop so let's go." Robert said. Kairi was standing there with a big smile on his face. Alejandro turned around and started walking to the school doors. Avery noticed but didn't say anything.

"Yeah I already asked your mom if she was fine with it and she said yes." Mattia said while holding her hand.

They all walked to the cars and started driving.

*****

The breakfast was fun and so was the rest of her day. It was now time for her family dinner.

Her parents bought her a new phone and Mariano bought her a pair of white air forces.

Averys POV

Today has been the most perfect day ever. Mattia was coming over after dinner and he said he had another surprise for me.

"Gracias i'm going upstairs now." I walked up the stairs while fiddling around with the necklace.

message from
mattia☄️❤️
i'm outside

I quickly put on some shoes and ran downstairs. He was waiting in his car with the music on full blast.

"So what's this surprise you have for me?"

"One word. Froyo" Fuck yes

"Oh my god road trip?" I was so excited for this. He nodded and gave me the aux cord.

"Yup. Let's go."

"I wish the other boys were here too." I was a little bummed out but still happy.

"Surprise bitch." Someone grabbed me from behind and I screamed.

"Oh- Kairi!!"

"I'm not missing out on this." This is going to be fun little road trip together.

*****

After an hour of them singing to the top of their lungs we finally made it to the place.

Once we paid for our stuff we went back to the car to eat it there.

"Let's go live." Kairi suggested while putting a large amount of froyo in his mouth. Mattia took his phone out and went live.