"Is there something you two need to share with the class?" Hailey asked as she loosely folded her arms across each other.

"No," Lucy spoke up before Amber could think of anything to say. "I was just asking Amber why she wasn't here yesterday. I was worried, but she said it was a minor sickness, so it's okay. I'm sorry, I should have waited until later to address it."

Amber could just feel her face flush. Without a mirror, she knew her cheeks were a fire red.

"Oh?" Hailey asked as she leaned back on a heel. She was wearing animal print yet again, as her leopard dress kissed her thighs. She wore a black blazer to match her black heels which really brought out her fine legs, especially as she leaned back on one.

Amber was for sure checking her out again, and when her eyes reached Hailey's face, she found her teacher's eyes to be baring into her's as they did when she had entered the classroom not even ten minutes ago.

"What did you have, Amber?" Hailey questioned as she tilted her head to the side, her curly hair bouncing along with her movements.

"Oh...I just...my stomach hurt," Amber stuttered out.

She felt as her cheeks pinked up even more as a smile tugged on Hailey's lips since they both secretly knew she was lying. She prayed Hailey was not about to call her out for it.

"Alright, well I'm glad you're feeling better."

Amber slowly nodded her head until Hailey looked away from her. Amber then dared to peer over at Lucy, who was making a weird face at her. She could already tell she was going to be pulled into nonstop questions later on.

Amber forced herself to focus on Hailey's lesson, but soon was distracted by two boys behind her.

"Man, have you seen her ass yet? Wait 'till she turns around," one voice excitedly said.

Amber found herself to be pressing against the back of her seat to get a better hear of the boys' conversation.

Hailey eventually did turn around, which gained a loud whistle from the other boy. She glanced back to arch an eyebrow at him, but soon went back to writing on the chalkboard.

Amber mimicked Hailey's previous move in turning to look at the boys herself. They both no doubtfully sat next to each other, as well as right behind Amber. One had dark blond hair, and the other was...Oh god. It was him, the boy who had flashed his fangs in Amber's face the first day of school here.

Her heart skipped a beat as she asked herself why he was everywhere she went. He made eye contact with her and grinned. Amber expected to catch another glimpse of his large and shiny fangs, but was relieved when she only received a normal grin.

"You think she's hot, huh?" Amber blurted out without thinking.

She watched the boys' reactions: first taking a hesitant glance at each other before looking back her way and simultaneously nodding their heads. If it weren't for their appearance, Amber would have guessed them to be twins.

Amber did not know where she planned to go on from there, so maybe it was a good thing when Hailey called her out again.

"Um, Amber, did I not already ask you to be quiet?"

Amber turned back around in her seat and found Hailey to be quite closer to her than she thought she was. Her fingers grew moist as she worried if Hailey had heard what she said.

"Yes..." Amber responded, even though Hailey technically did not 'ask her to be quiet', but she knew she was in too much of trouble to talk back to her.

"Then why is it that you continue talking? I want to know why it is that you're talking while I am teaching," Hailey stated with much attitude.

Amber began to heat up. If Hailey could give her shit loads of attitude in front of the class, why couldn't she do the same back?

Amber cleared her throat and folded her hands on her desk before looking up at Hailey with a sarcastically sweet smile pinned on her lips. She took a quiet breath of confidence before letting out her comeback. "I want to know why it is that you're teaching while I'm talking, Ms. Deprey."

Amber kept her stance as she was aware of the other kids' reactions: some burst into laughter, others' mouths dropped to the floor, and others made quiet remarks.

But Hailey, her reaction was much different, but expected. Her usual tan was gone from her face as it had changed to a bright red. Amber couldn't tell if it was from anger or embarrassment, but she didn't care. She was excited now and all the sudden not the least bit afraid of Hailey.

"You will be seeing me after class," Hailey commanded in a low tone before heading back to the front of the classroom. It took her a second to get back on board, but she was eventually right back in with the lesson which Amber had not been paying attention to in the first place.

She rested her chin in her hands and ignored the looks she was getting from her classmates, especially Lucy whose jaw was still seated on the ground. She had to admit that even she was shocked at her own bravery, even since she had been shaking of nerves when she first stepped foot in the classroom.

Despite all that, she had burned the teacher. And Amber wasn't even halfway done with her yet.