Chapter 24 fancy diner

Insta: Http.jacobwhitesides <- this is how you'll know when I update!
Enjoy babes and I am sorry<3 this chapter is a filler NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE FILLED WITH EXCITEMENT AND CAT FIGHTS LOL

I watched as Madison walked down the aisle in her white dress. I was trying to hold back the tears that were forming on the rim of my eyes. I stood all the way at the end as a guest. Cameron's eyes landed on her, he didn't really smile. His eyes flicked on to me and I look down right away.
"Are you okay?" Jack asked me, I smiled and nodded not trusting my words. Gilinsky and I were now in a serious relationship. After my week off he came to my house everyday and we just hung out. He made me forget about going back to work. But when the day came for me to come back everything was different. Madison had moved into the house but funny thing is not into Cameron's room. The kids were acting up playing pranks on her, they got in so much trouble most of the time I covered for them. Cameron was always trying to talk to me. I ignored him cooking, cleaning and watching the kids is all I did. They knew I was acting different but never asked why. The kids and I grew closer laughing at each prank they pulled Madison. Ugh madison was a nightmare. I had to remind her I worked for the kids not her. She had been acting like the boss which she was not. She threaten me but Cameron put her in her place. That was the first fight they had. Cameron stopped trying to talk to me. Gilinsky finally asked me out, but I told him everything, I mean everything I took him to my work.

Flash Back

I pulled his arm into the club.
"I thought you were taking me to your work?" he questions me. his perfect jawline was distracting me I shook my head and gulped.
"This is were I work Jack" I sat him down and his face was in shock.
"Just wait please" I went back to change. I heard the crowed cheering for the girl that was stripping. My fingers began to sweat, he probably thinks I strip, or even worse sleep with men. I sighed as I saw the girl come from behind the curtains. I heard my stage name being called out. I stepped out swaying my hips. I looked around to find Gilinsky staring at me right in the eyes. the music played and I started to dance against, on, and down the pole. After I finished I ran off stage. I met a hard chest and saw jack in front of me.
"Jack-"
"Will you still be my girl friend?" he asked
"You still want to be with me?" I asked surprised
"No way in hell am I going to let you go now" he laughed teasing me. I smiled nodding me head to answer his question.

He went with me every night, mostly to make sure I was okay he never watched the girls dance. Which made me happy. Everyone took a seat after Madison made her way to the end. The persist said a few things then and there. I sighed leaning into Jack. They finished the ceremony and kissed. I looked down again, people clapped and cheered the kids look annoyed.
"Can we go?" I asked, there wasn't going to be a party Madison was throwing a bitch fit but I guess Cameron put her in her place.
"You don't want to go congulate them?' he asked stepping to the aisle, I shook my head.
"Well I'll be right back" I nodded watching him talk to Cameron.
"Bailey!!!!" I heard my name being yelled I looked to see the kids running to me, I smiled picking up Sky.
"hello my sweets" they all hugged me.
"I don't like her" Bobby says,
"No one does" John joins in, I smile.
"Hey, as long as I am here everything will be okay" I smile
"Will you stay?"
"here?"
"Ya, they are having a fancy dinner" robin says,
"Its going to be borrring" sky says with a sigh.
"I have a better idea" I started walking towards Cameron and Madison, Jack stood there with his back towards me. cameron's eyes landed on me and he smiled for the first time today.
"Jack" I said, he turns around with a grin he kisses the tip of my nose, the kids giggle. And I blush I look to Cameron his frowned returned.
"we are taking the kids out for ice cream" the kids grin and cheer.
"Thank god, I didn't want them to spoil the dinner" madison says fixing her hair, we all look at her and I just roll my eyes.
"Just be careful" Cameron says with a small smile. I nodded.
~*~
The kids laughed at jokes that Jack said, he was so good with kids, I smiled watching them.
"Isnt this better then a boring fancy diner?" I asked,
"YES" they yelled,
"Oh come on" Jack says, we all look at him.
"What?"
"They aren't that boring" he shrugs.
"OH but darling , don't slurp, no elbows on the table sit up right, don't chug, no laughing loudly" I said in a fake snobby voice, the kids laughed.
"No kids allowed, don't run" John says standing up straight. We laughed as Jack rolled his eyes.
"Admit it" I said bumping his shoulders
"Jack? Jack Gilinsky is that you" I heard a snobby voice from behind we all turn to see an older lady with a grin. Jack quickly stands up to greet her.
"Oh it is" she says hugging him tight.
"Oh dear how I miss you and your mother." She says, he pulls away.
"I miss you guys too, I am sorry about your lose" he says,
"Its okay I got a great grandson still" she points to the little boy ordering ice cream.
I guess they go way back she looked like his mother. Maybe they were friends. Jack's mom was a very fancy women, didn't believe In maids and rich guys. Jack never really talks about her much though.
"Oh who may this be?" she points to the kids and me. I smile and stand up, I was going to shake her hand but Jack had other plans.
"Hi I am Jack's -"
"Maid" he quickly says, my eyes widen and I step back, his face looks shocked , scared and full of guilt.
"who are these children?" my eyes are starting to get watery
"She-uh"
"She's our Nanny" Bobby stands up taking my hand. I try clear my throat.
"Come on kids we have to go now" Jack's mouth opens but closes. The kids stand up grabbing their ice cream cone, I lead them out watching Jack just stare at us, I shake my head closing the door behind me.