Chapter16 Photo shoot

I hope you like this i dont know how i feel about it

anyway the picture one the side i made, lol i tried dont laugh

Cameron's hand was on my lap, I held it tight as he talked to the guys. The girls were chatting but I felt oddly out of place now. I don't know why I felt like this, I was fine a few minutes ago. The maid came in with the food making my stomach growl. Everyone heard bursting into laughter. I blushed looking up at Cameron he had a grin on his face. As she served us I dived in right away.

"Glad you kicked Madison to the curve, she would have been complaining about their being no salad" Sammy said.

"What happen to Madison?" Savanna asked taking a bite of her food.

"Uh- " Cameron starched the back of his head

"I realized how much of a bitch she was" he said, everyone laughed.

"So I hear we you guys met at a café' Kaitlyn says, I gulp

"I thought you said bar?" Jacob says. I look up at Cameron and smack his chest.

"That's what you told them?" I tried being playful he actually looked scared.

"He was being so cocky that day at the café," I say looking at the boys.

"trying to pay for my drinks saying he had a lot of money and a fancy car that would he would take me out in" I shake my head making the boys grin.

"She was a hard catch" Cameron adds, he wore a smile on his face looking right into my eyes making me blush. I turn to look at Nash who had a smirk on his face.

"So you met the family?" Shawn asks.

"Sky loves her, her first words were Bailey" Nash says Sammy and Savanna gasp.

"Whats the big deal?" Ginna asks,

"Sky was in shock for a little over a year after our parents died, she would talk or make any kind of noise" Nash explained.

"Must have a good effect on the kids" Shawn said.

"I love them all" I smiled.

We continued to eat and tease anyone if we had a chance. I was glad no more questions were asked about our so called 'relationship'. After dinner we all moved into the living room to drink whine, before I even sat down I needed to pee. I followed Ginna's instructions and made my way there. As I was closing the door my phone began to ring.

Hello

Bay, sorry but the boss wants you in

What? But I took the day off!

He wants you here now.

Now? I cant right now! Ask him if I can come in 2 hours. I waited for her to respond. I heard yelling over the phone and I bit my nails. I hope she doesn't get in trouble for me.

he said be here in an hour. She quickly hung up. shit what was I going to do.

"Are you okay?" I jump at the sound of Nash's voice.

"Duty calls" I whisper.

"now?"

"Sadly, I don't want Kailey to get in trouble because of me. I asked for an extra hour."

"Well just stay for another 20 minutes play it cool then I will call, pretend its about your job" I nod my head following him back to the living room. Ever seat is taken, the girls by the guys. I smiled standing awkward next to where Cameron was seated.