Chapter 19 Twist

Her lips trailed down to my neck, she straddles me moving against me. I moaned out her name making her giggle against my neck. She trailed kisses to my chest softly covering every inch with her lips. She reached my hips teasing me by tugging the waist band of my boxers. I look down at her, her innocent eyes lock with mine, her lips turn into a smirk as she slowly pulls down my boxers, I bite my lips as she slowly takes -

"CAMERON GET YOUR ASS UP" my eyes shoot up rolling out if the bed, I'm breathless and scared.

"Oh good, your up" I see Sammy walk in with a smile. I glare at him for interrupting my dream.

"What the hell do you want?" I mumble slowly standing up, my head is pounding from last night. Everything is slowly coming back to me.

"I brought someone over" he grins. I roll my eyes looking around the room, it was spotless.

"is Bailey down stairs?"

"Ah yes, guessing she slept here?" I look at him like he's stupid but remember no one knows she's the maid.

"Uh ya" I say scratching the back of my head.

"Come on put a shirt on" he throws me a random shirt to put on. I follow him out of the room and down the stair. I hear kids but it seems there are more then usual

"CAMERON" I hear her shriek, my eyes widen and my lips turn into a grin. Riley runs to me hugging me tight. Her legs wrap around me.

"I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, how was London?" I ask putting her down.

"Fanatic, the kids love it "

"Cameron" I turn to see Matt with his hands wide open

"My Man!" we bro hug, god I missed them.

"Where is he " I say looking around, on cue a little boy with light brown hair smiling comes in runs to Riley

"This is uncle Cameron" I kneel down he hides behind Riley's leg

"hey "

"Whats your name"

"Alex" the little boy spits out, I think he is around 2 years old,

"Nice to meet you"

"I brought back drinks and cookies" I stand up to see Bailey walk in with a tray, a bright smile on her face disappears once she see's me.

"Thank you Bay, Cameorn you didn't tell me you dumped Madison for this lovely lady" Riley says making Bay blush.

"You don't know a lot of things" I shrug.

"Bay, can I talk to you?" she nods following me into the kitchen. She closes the door looking down at her feet, shifting back and froth from her right and left. I knew she was nervous and so was i. the kiss we had shared, it was, it was something else. I felt alive, I felt like something inside me had changed.

"Listen about the kiss" I clear my throat

"Don't have to say anything Cameron, I know it was a mistake we should just ignore it ya Ignore it" she says she finally looks me in the eye.

"Bay"

"no seriously cam, I don't need to hear it less pain-" she stops her self, I look at her confused.

"Less what?"

"Nothing" she turns around leaving me behind. I walk back to see Bay and Riley talking.

"Cameron come I need to talk to you about thing important" Matt says motioning Sammy and me.

Bailey POV

I watch them leave as Cameron's old friend talks to me. at first I thought she was one of many girls Cameron had slept with, thinking she had his baby. But then Mr. Espinosa showed up with Sammy. I had to quickly cover up that I slept here acting as his girl friend.

"so you and Cameron" she smiles, I sadly smile I wish, the kiss we had shared made me realize something I was attracted to him. that was a big no no.

"Bay I see the way he looks at you" she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Nothing special" I shrug smiling.

"Oh please, I look at cake the same way!" she laughs. I smile at her comment.

"How do you know him?"

"Oh since High school, we have had some adventures let me tell ya," she laughs

"But I moved to London, he was there for a little bit, then moved, the last time I was here was when his parents had the awful accident, Matt & I have been living in London for years know"

"You guys look so cute"

"our story was a long though" she smiles

"Worth it?"

"Definitely" she grins. We hear the door open, out walks Cameron with the biggest frown on his face. he was pissed. He marched up the steps slamming the doors loud.

"He will be fine" Matt sighs, but I knew he wasn't going to be.

A/N

what did you think of the twist? hehe

if you dont get it SHAME ON YOU FOR NOT READING MY MATT FANFIC lol jk but yes i know there is alot of loop holes with this Twist but bare with me(:

anyway i hope you enjoyed this little chatper ! longer next time i promise!!! <3