Chapter 23 dad

Bailey POV

I walked around Gianna and Shawn's garden. I had on Cameron's shirt and pant less. Yes I know that was weird but when I got the news I needed to get out of there. I sighed walking around, the grass soft at my feet. Last night was amazing, the emotions I felt I never felt with anyone else. It sounds so cheesy but its true.

"Bailey!" I jump at the sound of my name. I turn around to see Mr. jawline standing there with a smirk. I looked at him confused and realized I didn't have pants on. I blush tugging the shirt down.

"what are you doing here?" I asked as he came closer. He took off his robe reveling his beautiful body he was wearing only sweats.

"Here" he smiled I covered myself with it.

"Thank you" I laughed nervously.

"I was really wasted so I spent the night" he shrugs.

"You know Shawn?"

"I am Gianna brother" he smiles wide. My mouth forms o shape.

"so you and Cameron?" at this point we start walking further into the garden.

"Nope." I pop the p.

"But last night? And your wearing his shirt?"

"I am just the nanny Jack, nothing more nothing less" I sigh

"Did he hurt you?" he stops me, he makes me face him but I look down.

"no"

"He-"

"Bailey!" I look up to see Cameron with a frown on his face.

"I'll pick you up at 8 for dinner" Jack says smiling at me.

"You don't even know where I live?" I smile at him

"I can find out" he shrugs. Walking away, Cameron gives him a glare as he walks past him. I cross my arms looking down.

"listen Bailey i-"

"Cam, please I don't need you to explain things to me" I look up at him

"Madison means nothing to me, I- I" he stops him self

"I really like you, and I didn't know Madison was pregnant until now but "

"Now you have a responsibility I know Cam"

"We just have to forget" I shrug fighting back the tears. I felt my heart pounding, I wanted to break down and cry but I didn't and wouldn't.

"but how" he almost sounds desperate.

"I don't know, I'll quit to make things easier for both of us"

"NO!" I jump a little

"Please no the kids love you and I nee-"

"Please just stay, if not for me then for the kids" he sighs. I gulp, I didn't want to leave the kids either. They stole my heart with each thing they did.

"Ok" I whisper.

"I am so sorry Bailey" by now I feel the tears down my cheek. I walk passed him into the big great house. Madison is sitting on the couch talking to Shawn and Gianna. They look at me with sad eyes expect Madison, she looks like she won a million bucks. I give a small nod walking up the steps into the room where Cameron and I slept. I looked around the room for the dress I had worn. I picked it up carefully as if it could break any minute

are you sure about this? I asked as his lips met my jawline, he kissed down reaching my neck making me smile.

Positive, he breathed out he makes eye contact with me, he grins looking down at my half naked body. I wrap my arms around his neck playing with his hair. His forehead rest against mine

You're so beautiful and I am going to make you feel like a princess. He smiles kissing my lips. He attacks my body with kisses and bites again

"Bay" I hear a soft voice behind the door making me come back to reality.

"Ya" the door opened, Gianna stood there with clothes in her hands. She smiled closing the door behind her.

"I'm sorry I lied to you" I stood up

"You lied about who you were, but the feelings were true I could tell" she sadly smiles

"Ya, but now he is having a baby with that bi-" she chuckles I stop to blush.

"Just take a vacation" she smiles handing me the clothes

"Thank you" I smile. I changed slowly not wanting to the leave the room. I cleaned up ironic huh? I took once last glanced at the room and stepped out. I heard people talking down stairs and I didn't want to face them.

"what are you doing?" I jumped facing Jack he was smirking.

"Why do you always scare me!" I laugh

"its easy" he laughs.

"come on I'll take you home" he takes my hand leading me down stairs

"Oh my gosh! And we can have chicken, a d.j, white and balck theme, oh I need to find a dress! Gianna you have to help!" Madison went on.

"Whats going on?" jack asked, everyone looked at us and our intertwined hands. Cameron seemed mad.

"Talking about my wedding, oh and Bailey you will be a guest not a maid" she smirks.

"Great" I fake the smile on my face.

"Uh Cameron, I need a break I'll be back next week" I said

"I understand" is all he said.

"Jack are you taking her home?" Shawn asked

"Ya, then I will meet you at the office" Jack said smiling at me.

"I could take you" Cameron said, Madison glared at him

"No its okay"

"Bailey I want your help with the wedding and baby room when you come back"

"ok" was all I could say, then it hit me. wedding they were getting married. Of course they were.

"I'll see you in a week." I said walking out quickly out the doo. A week.

A/N

i am wirter block for this one so i prob update next week!