Chapter 12 Morning Birthday boy

Enjoy this chapter(: this is part 1 !

Druken fate: please check it out(:

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear Cameron

I woke up smiling with my parents entering my room. My brothers jumping on the bed to wake me, sky climbed on hugging me tight. I grinned as the placed the cake in front of me

Make a wish darling my mother would say. I closed my eyes this would never go away. I blow the candle and open my eyes. everyone is smiling until it turns dark. My mother and father have a frown on their face. My sibling crying

Whats going on?? I ask I see my mother and father start to disappear.

NO DON'T LEAVE

I love you Cameron they said as they slowly disappeared

NO NO NO

I shoot up with sweat dripping down my face. I was breath hard making me look around my dark empty room. I looked beside at the clock. 2am, I picked up my phone dialing Sammy.

"hello" he shouts. I rolled my eyes, I knew he would be out still partying. Before I could say anything he shout sharing

"happy birthday bro!"

"thanks" I mumbled

"You should come down to the bar! Early celebration!" he shouted. I heard girls giggling in the back.

"Your girl friend is going to kill you" I said putting on clothes. Drinking is exactly what I needed.

"I'm not cheating" he said laughing. I picked up my shirt looking at the empty tub of ice cream. I sighed knowing this was wrong. I smiled at the tub for the longest time ever when I found it on my door.

"where you at?"

"Club K" he said hanging up.

20 minutes later I stood in front of the club. The body guard let me in guessing I was someone important. I looked around and my eyes widen.

"CAMERON" Sammy shouted walking my way

"This is a strip club Sammy!" I said. He chuckled patting my back.

"Cameron its your birthday lighten up" he smiled pulling me towards a table.

"The show is about to start" he smirked.

"what?"

"There is this one girl here, she only dances nothing more they say she dances like a goddess, she's a big tease" he shrugs. Clapping his hands as the announcer gets up on stage.

"WELCOME MEN" he says making everyone cheer.

"TONIGHT WE HAVE THE AMAZING KITTY KAT" The men scream and whistle.

"HERE SHE IS KITTY KAT" he steps off as ride by somo starts to play. I watch Sammy with his jaw opens as she walks on stage. Her body barely covered by lace, her purple hair curled to the side, her pink lips formed into a smile, her eyes covered by a black mask. The men whistle as she grabs the pole with her hands making her hips sway on it. my mouth drops as she moves against the pole, Her tan legs wrapped around it. I was mesmerized by her moves. She walks at the end of the catwalk towards a man sitting in front of her. She smiles wrapping her legs around the man making me grin. His hands move up to her hips making her stop them.