Take it to Court!

A week now had past from that night. Daryl and Tegan had taken turns taking Stryker out. Angie would tag alone with the twins, even though secretly, she had been doing this far longer. The fair would happen tomorrow and the question of whether Negan would come was still in the air.

"Rick, I know you have doubts," Tegan started before Rick interrupted.

"Doubts? I have more than fucking doubts Tegan. Your maniac brother killed two of my, no, OUR best friends. Am I just supposed to forget about that and live happily ever after right next to him? I'm not heartless like some people!" Rick yelled at her.

"Watch the way you talk to her," Daryl warned, pointing a dirty finger at him. Rick sighed and ran a hand through his curly hair.

"I'm sorry, Tegan. All I'm saying is this is a bad idea. He hasn't changed. He won't change. He can't," Rick said.

"He has changed! He has a family now. Children. Hes a father," Tegan told him.

"What if we have a trial?" Angie asked from the background. She had stayed quiet not wanting to further escalate the situation.

"A trial?" Daryl questioned.

"Like a judge and jury?" Aaron asked from the side.

"Exactly. If we can't decide ourselves let's do this the right way," Angie said. They all looked to Rick who was the decider of it all.

"Fine," he sighed.

"We need people who aren't biased. So people who don't hate him for the things hes done and no family," Aaron said.

"Daryl and I will round up a jury," Rick said nodding at Daryl.

"Angie and I will grab Negan," Tegan said. "Aaron go make sure Eric can watch the kids and I'll bring them over." Rick took a pair of handcuffs out of his back pocket and handed them to her.

"Use these for Negan," he said. Tegan looked at them and rolled her eyes.

"Hes not a wild animal Rick," Angie huffed.

"Use them," Rick demanded. Daryl watched the anger in Tegans eyes bloom and he new it was time for Rick and him to go.

"Come on, Rick," Daryl said shoving the mans shoulder.

Tegan and Angie made their way down to the cell where Negan and the kids were hanging out. Negan smiled up at his sister and girlfriend.

"Hello, ladies. So the verdict?" He asked as he held Stryker in his arms.

"Uncle Neggie comin'?" The small girl questioned.

"Its your lucky day, big brother. You are going to court," Tegan said with a smile.

"Are you shitting me?" Negan huffed.

"Its for the best, Negan. We are using new people as the jury. People who don't really know you. Charm them. I know you can," Angie said with a smirk.

"Kids I'm bringing you to Uncle Erics," Tegan said. She unlocked the cell and took Stryker from Negan's arms.

"You got this!" Stryker yelled before they exited the cell. While Tegan brought the kids to the house, Angie and Negan waited alone for her.

"You know, it's been awhile, Princess," Negan smirked pulling her over to him by the hips. She giggled as he buried his stubble face into the crook of her neck. His right hand gripped tightly onto her ass as the other tangled in her thick black her.

"Tegan will back any minute," Angie sighed trying to push him away.

"It's fine," he mumbled, lifting her up so her legs wrapped around his waist. She could feel his dick trying to escape his pants.

"Fine, but we gotta be quick," she ordered. Negan smiled as her allowed to get on her feet. Angie pulled her pants down just enough that she could bend over. Negan roughly flipped her around and tossed her towards his small cot in his cell.

As her ass stuck up in the air and her hands gripped onto his bed, he shoved his massive cock deep inside her wet pussy. They both let out a moan. The last time they had sex was when the twins were still babies and Tegan had offered to watch them for awhile so Angie took that opportunity.

Both of Negans hands gripped onto her ass. By the time they were done she would have bruise marks in the form of fingerprints.

Loud screams left her mouth as he brought down a hand and spanked her.

"Oh my fucking god! I'm gonna throw up," Tegan gagged trying to cover her eyes from the scene before her. She quickly exited the room, going to throw up in the bushes.

"Oh my god. Such a buzzkill," Angie huffed as Negan didn't stop.

"Don't quit on me now Princess," he said gripping her hair and ripping her head back. His hand smacked her ass and she continued with her moans. It wasn't much longer until his hand slid from her hair down to her ass and he gripped it tightly unloading himself inside her.

"Fuck," she huffed, trying to stand on her shaky legs. As they finished getting put back together, Tegan stepped in.

"Y'all fuckers need Jesus," She huffed.

"Oh yeah, like you and Daryl didn't go at it like fucking bunnies the other night when I watched Stryker. I could hear you from inside my room," Angie said rolling her eyes.

"Alright, please don't talk about my little sister getting fucked. That's gross," Negan sighed.

"At least you didn't walk in on us!" Tegan exclaimed. She was extremely disgusted.

"Come on guys. Everyone's waiting," Daryl said as he walked through the door.

"You get him. I need to go bleach my eyes," Tegan gagged handing Daryl the handcuffs.

"What? Why?" Daryl asked turning towards the two standing in the open cell.

"Little sister here, just walked in on us doing the dirty," Negan smiled.

"That's disgusting," Daryl said shaking his head.

"Like you've never bent a girl over and had someone walk in on you!" Negan laughed not thinking before he spoke. Tegan and Daryl smirked at each other, thinking of when Glenn walked in on them at the Hilltop. "Oh god. Nevermind." Negan gagged and walked over to Daryl to have him put the handcuffs on him.

"Hey, you asked," Daryl chuckled while clicking the handcuffs on.

"Careful there big fella," Negan gasped as the metal pinched his wrist.

"Sorry, forgot not everyone likes them as tight as Tegan does," Daryl joked glancing over at his wife.

"Daryl!" Tegan squeaked smacking his arm.

"That's fucking gross," Negan huffed, shaking his head.

"Come on. Let's get this show on the road," Angie sighed. This was going to be nerve wracking.