"May pa-secret secret ka na rin ha." "Nagmana na nga ako sa'yo eh."He nodded."Sige,I'll just put this downstairs,maligo ka na for school." "Kiss muna ulit princess." "Che."

Kim got the tray and got out of Xian's room.Xian sighed and went in the bathroom to take a shower.When he got out,Kim was already in the shower.He went downstairs and waited for her.It only took about 20 minutes and she was already downstairs.

"Let's go?"he asked taking her backpack.Kim nodded and they went outside to the car."Good morning!"bati ni Emanuel."Good morning kuya."Sumakay sila at umalis na."Kim,kumain ka ba?" "Oo naman.Bakit,gutom ka ba?" 

"Hindi,busog na busog nga ako sa luto mo eh."  "Good." "I can't believe I'm 14." "Yeah,kung nasa America ka,you can get your driver's license in a year and a half." "Malay mo..."he mumbled.They got to school and they did math half of the day.

Kim fell asleep."Miss Chiu,wake up."Miss Sanchez shook her and she finally woke up."Are you ok?May sakit ka ba?"the teacher asked concerned."Ah,opo okay lang po,sorry for sleeping." "It's ok,I know math can sometimes be a boring subject,we'll move on to a different subject,art."

The teacher gave out construction paper,scissors,glue and colored pencils."Students,you will draw what you know about the solar system.You'll start studying it in 8th grade."They drew the moon,the sun and the earth.Kim drew how the earth moves around the sun.

"Very good."The bell rang and they went out to lunch."Xian,happy birthday."bati ng mga kaklase nilang babae.All Xian did was smile at them and say thank you."Ako na kukuha ng pagkain ko."Kim said."No I'll get it."He ran to the counter and got both of their food.

"Selos ka no?"bulong ni Alyssa sa kanya.Kim shook her head with her eyebrows furrowed."In denial!"she said still whispering.Kim took the plate from Xian and started eating."Salamat."she said plainly.

Xian wondered why Kim wasn't in the mood.He looked at Alyssa."Nagseselos yata."she mouthed.He smiled.Xian sat next to Kim and put his arm around her."Bakit nagseselos ang prinsesa ko?"he said resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Sinong nagsabi sa'yo na nagseselos ako?Ang hangin naman dito,lumalamig na."she said pretending she was shivering.Jaspher came over and put his jacket over her shoulder."Salamat ah."He winked at her.Xian gave Jaspher a rabid look.Kim saw it and told him to go away.

They ate in silence.Xian found the silence deafeaning so he talked."Kim,sorry na."he said nudging her."Sabi ko na nga ba eh,hindi mo ako matitiis."she mumbled.Alyssa looked."Para talagang sira ang mga 'to."she said to herself.

"Okay na,birthday mo naman eh."He hugged her."Mr.Lim,no PDA please."the principal said."I'm sory sir."Mr.Buenaventra nodded and walked away.Xian continued eating."Ikaw kasi eh."He shook his head and continued eating.

"You guys act like a couple."1 of the students said.They looked at the person and smiled at her."So,what are your guys' summer plans?"Alyssa asked."I don't know,maybe I'll visit Kim."Xian said."How about you?" "I don't know we might go around Ohio." "Ahh." "Hayy salamat naman malapit ng matapos noh?" "Hindi masyado."Xian said."Oo na,we get it you'll miss her."sabi ni Alyssa.

Xian scratched his head."Inunahan mo naman ako."They finished eating lunch and they went back to their class."I hope you guys had a great lunch.It's time to continue your art.When you get done,read a book."

Miss Sanchez went to her desk and started typing on the computer."Kim,tapos ka na?"Xian whispered."Malapit na,bakit?" "Wala kasi akong magawa eh." "Go read your book." "I'd rather talk to you than read this boring book." "Eh bakit mo binili?" "I don't know...we needed a book..." "Shh."sita ng teacher nila.

"Magbasa ka na lang,I promise these coming days we'll be fun..starting tomorrow."Kim whispred.Xian sighed and started flipping the pages of his book.He tried to read but couldn't,he wasn't really a reader.

Xian just flipped through the pages."Huy!Magbasa ka."Kim whispered.He,again,tried reading but his mind would go off somewhere else.He would read the words but couldn't understand the book because he has his focus somewhere else.

Kim looked at him.She chuckled."Bakit?"he whispered."You look so bored." "I am." "You can just draw or write you know that,right?" "Kakadraw ko pa nga lang draw nanaman." "Eh di mag sulat ka." "Ano namanang isusulat ko?" 

"That's for you decide."It took him a couple minutes.Then,nakaisip na sya.He will write a song for her.He got a piece of paper out of his binder and started writing.When he couldn't think of what the next line would be,he would just look at Kim and unsurprisingly,he gets inspired.

He was smiling while writing.Kim was glad that he was finally busy.She didn't want to get in trouble because of him.She continued doing her work.Not many minutes passed and she finished.She looked at Xian.He was writing and it looks like it's a song.

"Xian,you can play instruments right?" "Yup." "Why don't you join band next year?" "I was actually thinking about that." "Tignan nyo,parehas na kayo ng iniisip kasi lagi kayong magkasama."singit ni Alyssa."Hindi ba pwedeng nagkataon lang?"Kim asked."Nope."she said shaking her head.

Everyone finished doing their work and they went home.Emanuel got their backpacks as soon as he saw them and he opened the door for them.They put their seatbelts on and left the school.Kim checked her backpack making sure she didn't forget anything.

"Kuya,dumating na po ba?"she asked referring to the gifts she bought for Xian."Oo,nilagay ko na dun."he said.Xian was confused.What could they possibly be talking about? he asked himself."Kim,ano yun?" "Ah...wala,mamaya na lang." she said.They got home and Kim quickly did her homework.

She finished and got ready for the party.She knocked on Xian's door and told him to dress up."Bakit?" "Dali na,huwag nang magtanong,gawin mo na lang."she said looking at the time.She waited downstairs patiently and after half an hour,Xian was ready.

"Bakit ba kailangang bihis na bihis tayo?" "Basta,mamaya ka na magtanong,suotin mo na 'tong blindfold."Xian scratched his head and put the blindfold on.Inalalayan sya ni Kim papasok ng kotse at pumunta sila sa Shang.

Nakarating sila doon after an hour.They were right on time.Kim assisted Xian as he got off the car and they checked in.Xian was smiling the whole entire time.He had a feeling he knows what Kim did.Pinasok sya ni Kim sa isang room at umalis muna.

Thanks for reading!