Cult of Crows: Nineteen

Start from the beginning

"Y-yea! Unlike us! We scavenge!" Joey exclaimed rather proudly.

As they waddled into the old broken shack Isaac realized just how many crows there were. The building was full of them! I mean--- they were everywhere; on the caved-in roof, on the windowsills--uh-- everywhere.

Isaac stared at a couple of female crows strolling past them and gossiping.

"Did you hear what happened to Liam?" One of then said.

The other crow nodded her head. "Oh yes, everyone has, i told him not to eat that ketchup packet but he did it anyway--"

"Boys nowadays, " the first crow complained.

"He said it was like a gusher--"

"Oo."

While he was staring he accidentally bumped into another crow. He was tall and his feathers were ruffled and messy.

"AYE I'M WOLKING HERE!" He yelled with a strange accent. "ARE YOU FOCKING BLIND MATE!?"

"FOCKING FOCKING!" Isaac exclaimed.

"TRYNA BRAWL IN THE CROW RING!?"

"Whoa easy bro this is our new guest, " Said Zipper.

"Oh yeah!?"

"Yeah, bro."

"W-we're taking him to the black room," Joey added

"Hhhmm. Fine. But i don't like him, he smells. . . like a pigeon. AND I HATE PIGEONS!"

"SCcaaaww," (Racist.) Isaac said.

"Haha! don't we all Jack? Dumb bottom feeders am i right?" Chuckled Joey.

"HAHA!" Mocked Isaac.

"See he gets me!"

"Shut the fuck up Joey," said Jack.

"Jesus smeesus. . . Why does it seem like everyone is against me lately?"

Jack had stumbled away shortly after, glaring at Isaac as they walked to some sort of underground opening that was propped up with a stick and looked as if it may break at any moment. It was next to the crow brawl ring.

"This is where the big bro sleeps, " Zipper told him. "He runs this place. He's from Iraq."

They flew down into the darkroom, it smelt earthy and damp. The only source of light that Isaac could make out was a rectangular device. There were a few other crows as well, but the one that stood out the most was a larger crow that sat on a throne of bones. He had plastic rings from a soda pack around his throat and wore a single gold ring on his head as if it was a crown.

"Big bro!" Zipper called. He dropped next to the throne of bones.

"Zipper!" Big bro exclaimed happily. "My pal! How was the scavenge?"

"Pretty good bro, we brought a new member."

Big bro stared at Isaac while fixing his 'crown'. "Well well-- Welcome to my shack! We are always in need of new members!"