after time

"Hey" Jamie says when I take my seat next to him. Great. Thanks big guy, now I know you have it out for me.

"Hey" I say timidly. Seriously. Me and Jamie have been broken up for three months and its still incredibly awkward.

"Look daisy, I'm sorry about everything I didn't mean to hurt you. Could you find it in your heart to forgive me?" He says looking at me with those big Brown eyes and running his hand through his caramel hair.

"Your forgiven" I say as if it's no big deal. However me saying that was the biggest thing ever. Jamie's face splits into a massive smile and his eyes twinkle. I find myself wanting to smile along with him.

"You don't know how long I've wanted you to say that" he says sighing in relief. As if I would say no.

"Why? I'm over it, aren't you?" I ask surprised how easy that lie came out.

"...Yeah...whatever." he responds looking extremely disappointed.

"Whatever." I say taking my plate and walking away from the table to eat elsewhere.

"Daisy where are you going" this comes from my outraged mother.

"Too my room" I say choosing to ignore her tone.

" young lady you will sit at this table and eat at this table like your part of this family!" I look around at my 'family'. There is my mother and dad, then my sister and brother. All pretty normal, so you'd think. My brother and sister hate each other, I hate my mum, I don't even talk to my brother except for the occasional hey or morning in the hallway. And then there's jamie, he's here because his mum and dad are on holiday and he has to stay with us. Something about our dad's being best friend's in college. So looking back at the people in front of me there's only one thing that comes to mind.

"Since when have we been a family." I say and leave the room and my dysfunctional family looking shocked.

Once I get to my room I leave my plate on the desk and flop on my bed face first.

Grrrr why is everything so difficult!

I hear a small knock at my door and I already know who it is.

"Oh my God mother just leave me alone I can't be dealing with this cheap right now!" I shout through the door thinking that she would leave. I feel a dip in my bed. Of course she wouldn't go. "I said leave me alo-" I stop when I see the person looking back at me. "What do you want Jamie?"I ask with a bored expression.

"To see if your alright" he says like it's no big deal that my ex is back sitting on my bed. I am pretty freaked out right now. I have no idea what to do with myself.

"Why?" I say after the longest pause ever.

"Why what?" He responds a bit distracted. I wonder what's going through his head right now.

"Why would you see if I was ok?" I say barely above a whisper

"Because I care" he says looking into my eyes. In that moment all thoughts escape, and every instinct in my body it telling me to kiss him. He leans his head toward mine and I can tell he wants this as much as me. I close my eyes and wait for his lips to be on mine. When Jamie kisses me it starts out slow and gentle however soon enough the kiss becomes desperate and passionate. Just with that kiss I manage to forget about the past months I've been without him, part of me hates that I want him so bad but a bigger part is screaming to get closer. I love him and I don't ever want to let go.

Jamie rolls on top of me whilst kissing my neck and already I know where this is going.

I wake up to find Jamie Clinging to me, fast asleep. I remember what happened last night and groan inwardly. Before y'all get worried I'm on the pill and he wore protection, happy.

Jamie stirs and wakes up very happy.

"Good morning beautiful" he sighs happily

"Morning" I say a bit awkward but he doesn't notice.

"God I should of never let you go" he says nuzzling my neck and pulling me close. I giggle when he starts nibbling on my neck and he sighs again."Oh daisy, how I've missed you"

"I missed you too" I say as if it's no big deal and that this is a normal situation for us. Jamie smiles again then looks deeply into my eyes.

"Daisy I am so sorry about everything, I want to be with you. It's always been you. I need to tell you something but I'm not sure how you will take it. I've wanted to tell you so for so long now, I can't wait any longer. Daisy I am in love with you. Always have always will be and I know that were young and we make mistakes...but I can't picture my future without you in it. You are it for me. I'm never going to fall for someone else when I've fallen for you. Sorry." He says spilling his heart out to me and all I can do is stair at him like a retarded fish. Well done daisy. I can't help the massive smile on my face and soon Jamie is smiling with me. "So you going to say anything?"He says laughing

"I don't know I'm still trying to process" I say giggling like a school girl who just got asked to prom. "Ok, ok, ok, l daisy Phillips am in love with you, Jamie Farnsworth. Sorry" we both laugh and cuddle in bed for the rest of the day. I can't face my family at the moment and he don't want to leave me. It feels great knowing that he loves me and I know we will have some rough patches but I finally think we're ready to be together. All it took was a bit of time for us to realise.