Another valentines special... I think

Okay so it's Valentine's Day again and nothing has changed since last year, I'm still single, still reading and writing romance books to replace my non existent love life and still pinning after a boy who will never want me back but anyways, away from my personal life I know I made some promises about this book and my other one saying that I would update and blah blah blah but it's been hard getting back into the swing of things cause I have lost the connection with my characters and for the story's also, I'm in a different place and frame of mind than what I was when I started these books, I know that I suck and all but I just wanna say that i was only like thirteen/ fourteen when I started this and I have matured, not only as a writer but as a person too. I am going to have to read my books again because there is sooo much cringe worthy stuff that I wrote and I feel like I should just start again well not with this book but my other one. Thank you sooooooo much if you stuck with my story and I'm so sorry if you liked it, I know it kinda stopped on a cliff hanger but hopefully soon I will be able to read it and fall in love with the story and characters again so I can write again for you guys but anyways, here is a new story for Valentine's Day I hope you enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I flatten down my black band t-shirt and knock on the door, I can already hear voices inside as I wait for someone to let me in. The door swings open and oddly smelt smoke wafts out of the entrance. I see him standing there in all his rebel sexiness with his long pitch black hair and snake bites. He smirks at me and pulls me in, towards the stoners and alcohol. This isn't really my scene I'm more the nerdy type with a clean face and pretty clothes, not the girl who I've come as tonight. I somehow managed to convince myself into dying my light blond hair pink at the bottom and crinkle the life out of it so it's bigger than my head and with as much hair spray in it I would rather stay away from that joint in that boys hands. My eyes are thick with black liner and mascara making the brown seem even darker but stand out even more and my lips are painted a dark purple colour. To anyone else I look as if I fit right in with my dark clothes and creepers but to me and him however it's obvious that I don't belong here.
"You didn't have to come here lexi" Levi assures me before grabbing my waist and holding me close to his body.
"I know, but I wanted to see your world for myself." I giggle snaking my arms around his neck and pecking him on the cheek. "I wanna meet your friends?" I ask not wanting to over do it. Levi smiles down at me, his blue eyes sparkling with happiness and love.
"Of course!" He pulls my hand towards the living room and introduces me as his girl friend to some people.
As the night progressed many people were extremely drunk, me included, I remember doing body shots and dancing with Levi and then drinking some more vodka and lemonade. Now the house is very quiet and most people have gone home. There is some music playing softly in the background and some murmurs could be heard over the snores of the passed out. Me and Levi are sprawled out on the couch listening to each other's steady breaths and heart beats. It's not the most romantic scenario ever but I've never felt so happy and peaceful. Levi kisses me on the nose gently, causing me to giggle quietly. I look up into his eyes as our hands tangle together, knowing that there could be nothing that could ever ruin this moment for me. A blissful smile spreads across Levi's face as he looks me in the eyes.
"I love you Lexi Mae Carlson" he whispers causing my world to stop spinning, I look at him with surprise and happiness with the biggest smile on my face.
"Really?" I ask not believing that it was true. He chuckles and nods before swooping down and kissing me passionately.
"Really!" He whispers answering my question. I squeal loudly, not caring about the people trying to sleep.
"I love you two" I exclaim, throwing my arms around his neck and kissing him deeply.
After the kiss Levi looks down at me with a warm loving gaze. "However hot you look right now in this sexy get up," he gestures to my gothic look, "tomorrow I need to see my beautiful little nerd in her pretty dresses and without make up, your face is too pretty to hide behind tons of eyeliner and lipstick" he says making her cheeks blush bright red whilst nodding in agreement. "The pink in your hair can stay though, that's hot" he smirks, and just like that he's back to being a prick-my prick...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay guys I hope you liked this story and happy Valentine's Day, especially to you single people out there reading this short story, I love you all and don't be scared to message, like, comment or vote I don't bite... Ha that rhymed!! Anyways keep reading ❤️❤️❤️❤️

~scarlet