Shes looking at you

The music was thumping at the party of the year. In a crowded room, an audience watches a beautiful girl dance, with fair skin, chocolate brown hair and large grey eyes. She was mesmerising, hitting every beat as she loses herself in the music. Her soulful eyes fixated on someone special, the only person who's eyes wasn't on her. The movements of her body demanded attention however he didn't oblige, his eyes watching another. The longing behind her eyes was clear and never strayed even with the attention she was getting from everyone else. The irony of her wanting the only person who didn't want her was playing effect as her body stopped and a single tear slipped down her cheek. Even with her body now still she still watches. She takes a deep breath and walks over to the boy, grabbing his cheeks with both hands and forcing him to look at her. His black eyes fill with confusion as he looks down at the desperate young woman. She pleads to be noticed but gets a blank canvas in return. Her sigh is barely audible but it gives her courage to take the next step into what she believed would be a once in a lifetime opportunity. She brings her lips to his and kisses him with every ounce of desperation and passion inside of her petite body. He kisses her back thinking of this as a drunken hookup, nothing more, nothing less but essentially breaking her heart into millions of pieces in the near future. The kiss is broken ant he looks around to see the witnesses however she still looks at him with a heavy smile that could only be described as love, not aware of the pain she's going to be forced to endure later on.

___________________________

Okay so I think that this is probably like one page but I got a bit of inspiration and wanted to write to keep sane. So I have realised that the majority of my stories now are quite sad or heavy and I'm not sure why. The only thing I can say is that I've grown up and matured, my thoughts on love are completely different from what they used to be and I've changed as a person with new experiences. So yeah I do hope you like it, the like one person that reads this and yeah imma keep updating even if no one reads cause it's what I love and I need to let my feelings out some way😂😂
Okaii so peace out mah bitches or bitch😂
~scarlet