21

Jimin ran across the empty streets, having no idea as to where he was and how far he'd gotten. His dirty feet hurt as he stomped them hard on the road. It began raining heavily but he didn't stop, even though his legs felt weak.

Taehyung lay in pain, wanting to run after Jimin. I gave him everything, then why did he leave me? Why does he want to go back to Jungkook? Was it too much? Did I try too hard to make him like me that instead he started hating me more? Tears left his eyes as he held his bleeding stomach and sat up.

Some time later, Jungkook, Yoongi and Seokjin arrived to find the door open and Taehyung half asleep against the kitchen counter. The sight of the bloody knife on the floor enraged Yoongi who bend over and slapped his face. "Where the fuck is Jimin?" Taehyung woke up, scared. "I... I don't know." He stuttered. "Jimin? Jimin?" Jungkook looked around the house. He stopped in front of Jimin's room, wondering how he had been living there. "Tell me you asshole!" Yoongi slapped Taehyung again. "He's dead!" He pushed him. "What?" Yoongi's eyes opened wide. Upon hearing that, Jungkook picked up Taehyung by the neck of his t shirt and threw a punch across his face. "What did you do to him?" Jungkook yelled in tears. "Nothing! Can't you see he wounded me and ran away?"

For a second, Jungkook couldn't imagine a soft hearted person like Jimin stabbing Taehyung. "Shut up! Tell me where he is!" "He's probably staged this whole thing. Trying to make himself the victim." Yoongi said angrily. "I'm not!" Taehyung pushed Jungkook by the shoulder but received a punch from Yoongi. "Fuck you!" As they fought each other, Seokjin looked around the house, trying to figure out what might have gone down. Without another thought, he sighed and loaded the gun.