18

"Taehyung?"

A hand reached out towards Taehyung and pulled him into the side. "Jungkook?" He gulped, taken by surprise. Jungkook grabbed his collar and pinned him into the wall. "Where is Jimin?" He clenched his teeth. "I don't know." Taehyung lied, knowing what will come next. "Tell me!" Jungkook yelled as Yoongi approached and pulled him back. "Where the fuck is Jimin?" He leaned towards Taehyung. "I... I don't know." "Tell me before I kill you, you asshole. What did you to him?" Yoongi pushed him harder against the wall, hurting the back of his head. "I don't..." before he could continue, Yoongi let go of him and punched his face, making him fall. "Tell me you asshole." He bend over Taehyung's trembling body and punched him again. Since he didn't reply, Yoongi punched him a few more times. "I swear to God if I don't find him alive, I will kill you." He grabbed his shirt and pushed him onto the floor before walking off with Jungkook.

Taehyung hurried back into his car and drove off quickly. His foot didn't leave the pedal until he was far away. He stopped the car and punched the steering wheel while yelling in pain. He leaned his forehead against it and began crying. As his phone rang, he wiped his tears and answered, "Where are you, son?" His father asked. "Sorry dad, I can't come. I'm not feeling well." Taehyung spoke in a low voice as he sobbed. "Do you want me to send someone for you? I'll call the doctor." "No... I'll just rest. I'm sorry I can't come. I know it's important..." Tears gushed down his cheeks. "It's alright, son. Get some sleep." "Thank you, dad."

In the middle of the night, as Jimin lay awake, Taehyung came back and threw himself next to him. "Oh my God! What happened?" Jimin asked, as he turned on the lamp and noticed the bruises on his face. "I got into a fight with some locals who tried to mug me." Jimin went into the kitchen to get the first aid box and couldn't help but smile at the thought of who might have punched Taehyung. As he cleaned his wounds with an alcohol swab, Taehyung stroked his arm sadly and began tearing up. "Jimin... I'm sorry for keeping you here alone. I just can't let my dad find out that I like men. He'll be so disappointed." Jimin was suddenly reminded of when Jungkook's father caught them and it seemed like Taehyung had brought him there. He clenched his fist in anger but continued applying medicine on the wounds. "You'll be alright babe." Jimin kissed his forehead.

"Get some sleep." Jimin helped Taehyung take of his jacket, took off his shoes and socks and pulled the blanket over him; before slipping in next to him. Taehyung hugged him from the side and closed his eyes, thinking of what would happen if he was found out. Jimin intertwined his fingers with Taehyung's and closed his eyes tightly, trying to calm his heart as he imagined finally being back with Jungkook.

_______________________________________________

Thanks for reading